Did it! 1k+ reviews - hallelujah

After 2 years, 1332 Completed orders, and a breaking back I’ve finally done it 1000 REVIEWS BABY!!!

Untitled

The last 2 years have been a crazy ride, to say the least. I don’t even know how to process this. I wake up and see that not only have I reached 1K reviews but somehow missed the moment thanks to a buyer from a couple of weeks ago that ended up giving me a pretty nice review yesterday.

I can’t believe it’s already been 2 whole years, it feels like yesterday when I would stare with envy towards that had over a hundred reviews. This feeling really makes Freelancing truly feel like a genuine pleasure.

Though I’m gonna have to hold on partying until St. Levels Day but I’d like to know how you celebrated this wonderous occasion? Did you pop open some expensive wine or did you go streaking in the streets?

Congrats! brother … best wishes

That’s an amazing achievement! Congrats.

Any plans to celebrate?

That feels really amazing congratulations bro.I am waiting for fo 200 :wink:

Gonna wait for the 15th hopes for TRS or at least not getting demoted.

Pinned because we are all so happy for you!
Watching your journey through broken limbs and reaching each base milestone along your way has been entertaining and inspiring!

Hard work pays off!!! I am thrilled for you!

:slight_smile: :heart: , G.

Great! achievement :smile:

22mi1e

congrats !!! keep it up bro:grinning::+1::+1:

This is probably the most alluring thing I’ve seen this month.

EDIT:

I ordered fried chicken…after seeing this.thank you .

Thank you! I’m thrilled too! This really made working through with a breaking back worth it. Now all I gotta do is survive St. Levels Day and then it’s time to celebrate :face_with_monocle:

The “I saw a girl’s thigh” post was the most memorable one of all time.

WOW! you made a great achievement today.

It better be, that’s still the most intimate moment of my life…:grinning::smile::sweat_smile::sweat::cry::sob:

Congratulation !

@ssj1236 congratulations I am delighted for you! :star_struck:

Awww, thank you <3

giphy

Congratulations…I am also waiting for 1000 reviews
now at 920 and it’s only 8 month I joined fiverr :grinning: