Did it in 10 months!

matevzs1

Hey everyone!
I am proud to announce, that today I finished my second goal on Fiverr. First one was to earn $100 in single month, and now I just completed 100th order!! 😊 It took me 10 month (fun fact: 10 month * $10 average price =100 orders), but it’s done and my message to all ne sellers is: “Keep up good work and you will see results sooner or later!”. Now my next goal will be 1000 completed orders and higher average price as I still put way to much time into each design. So you probably won’t hear from me for some time, but lets hope to see you soon. 😀

giphy.gif.31daed6676103742d7a2c8aca98df3c5.gif

Well done. Think about changing your targets though. Getting to 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 orders will happen anyway if you just sit and keep on working. Set yourself goals like, ‘I’m going to make 2K this month.’ It doesn’t matter if you fail. You will develop your skills further by trying harder to succeed in the first place.

Well done. Think about changing your targets though. Getting to 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 orders will happen anyway if you just sit and keep on working. Set yourself goals like, ‘I’m going to make 2K this month.’ It doesn’t matter if you fail. You will develop your skills further by trying harder to succeed in the first place.

Thank you! 😉

Welcome of your success… I am happy & inspired by you

I am waiting for my 1st order, can you share some tricks for me?

Thank you! 🙂

About tricks, I can’t really tell you anything new. For learning, you can spend hours and hours on forum as there are 1000s of useful treads. For selling, I can just say be online, send offers and you will get it sooner or later. In my experience, I joined in december and I got my first order in January, when I was very lucky that I got the order from someone who was in hurry and I delivered more than he expected. Then it picked up. 😉 Still, I don’t have orders everyday (something to work on), but I’m getting experience. 😉

Archived