Did Learn from Fiverr courses Help boost your sales?

konkamunsif1

Courses will teach you more about a subject, but they do not guarantee that you will suddenly convert more, or gain more sales. You still have to do the work to connect with your customers, and build your reputation as a great freelancer. There are no shortcuts to success.

Courses will teach you more about a subject, but they do not guarantee that you will suddenly convert more, or gain more sales. You still have to do the work to connect with your customers, and build your reputation as a great freelancer. There are no shortcuts to success.

I am a level 2 seller and got pretty strong profile. Just wondering if having that badge from fiverr has helped anyone get more sales than normal.

I am a level 2 seller and got pretty strong profile. Just wondering if having that badge from fiverr has helped anyone get more sales than normal.

Like I said, there are no shortcuts to success. The course may have improved your knowledge on a subject (which you can use to improve your service) but it does not guarantee that you will suddenly get more orders. That’s not how business, the world, or Fiverr works. You still have to be a businessman and freelancer to make that happen. You still need to reach out and connect to your target customers if you want to earn more sales.

Are you meaning this part from the original post about ‘Learn’?
Turning earned skills into business growth

Not only will freelancers learn the skills they need to succeed, but those who have taken the courses and passed the final exams will be recognized on theFiverrplatform by having exclusive badges for their completed courses placed on their profile page. They will also see an improvement to their overall ranking on the platform, potentially leading to additional sales and ultimately business growth.

LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Blog-1-696x462.jpg.3371a3b87fb19c82c80af3efecd5a447.jpgIntroducing Learn from Fiverr, a new, affordable and curated online course platform designed specifically to help freelancers and professionals uplevel their skills and grow their businesses. Our mission at Fiverr is to create the platform for the future of work. Our marketplace is already changing the lives of millions of people who have chosen to lead the freelancing lifestyle. And today, we are proud to introduce another product designed to help freelancers sharpen their skills – we…

I can understand why you’re asking if anyone has seen the implied business growth mentioned in the post. 🙂

Are you meaning this part from the original post about ‘Learn’?

Turning earned skills into business growth

Not only will freelancers learn the skills they need to succeed, but those who have taken the courses and passed the final exams will be recognized on theFiverrplatform by having exclusive badges for their completed courses placed on their profile page. They will also see an improvement to their overall ranking on the platform, potentially leading to additional sales and ultimately business growth.

[image]Introducing Learn from Fiverr, a new, affordable and curated online course platform designed specifically to help freelancers and professionals uplevel their skills and grow their businesses. Our mission at Fiverr is to create the platform for the future of work. Our marketplace is already changing the lives of millions of people who have chosen to lead the freelancing lifestyle. And today, we are proud to introduce another product designed to help freelancers sharpen their skills – we…

I can understand why you’re asking if anyone has seen the implied business growth mentioned in the post. 🙂

yes exactly. just wondering if any sellers actually experienced that

Do you know the meaning of “bait”? 😉

If A needs money and B needs sales, then “hope” must be used as the factor to make B get attracted to A 😉

What? You mean that:

They will also see an improvement to their overall ranking on the platform, potentially leading to additional sales and ultimately business growth.

might not actually be true? 😱

Just as well the OP asked for others’ opinions. 😉

What? You mean that:

They will also see an improvement to their overall ranking on the platform, potentially leading to additional sales and ultimately business growth.

Just as well the OP asked for others’ opinions. 😉

What? You mean that:

Yeah, sorry, maybe I’m being to harsh… 😂

So… improve… let’s see. Say, from page 20 to page 10? :thinking:

Potentially leading… What a nice pair of words, in fact, beautiful :frowning_face:

Business growth… I’m thinking & thinking & thinking and… :roll_eyes:

Is there anything showing sellers overall ranking on the platform improved after completing a course?

eg. stats improving (impressions/views/clicks) even if sales didn’t.

Is there anything showing sellers overall ranking on the platform improved after completing a course?

That would be useful, and sounds exactly like the sort of info the OP’s asking about, as it is an implied benefit of paying for and taking a course on Fiverr, as opposed to a similar, but cheaper one elsewhere, even if it’s actually the same course.

• 1 year later...

I guess it helps cause I got my first order followed by a second order a day after I completed the course however I shared the gigs on my social media as well so I am not sure but I guess it gives a bit of credibility to the seller. Also I have completed 5 orders on fiverr and have been in the platform for 40 days now. So maybe it does maybe it does not but the passion towards what you do is important. 🙂
P.S - I am talking about the online freelancing essential course that is free of cost.

• 1 year later...

Archived