Did my task but the buyer says I didn't, what to do?

whowpcom

I did a task: configuring a WordPress plugin from CodeCanyon and setting it up with Stripe so that buyer can accept subscriptions.

After I did that the buyer said I did nothing and deletes the plugin from his website. Doing so his website crashed and bunch of errors show up.

Now he requests that I do it all again?

For me to do it all again I first have to fix his website, which I do not wanna do.

Did you have any similar bad experience with a buyer? Did you still got payed? How did it end up?

Thanks for the answer emmaki,
I did, I’ve sent the ticket to the support staff along with about 8 screenshots of his website before and after my work, as well as a few screenshots of the Stripe dashboard showing that the test payment after my setup were successful.

Is there a way for me to report such a person so that other fiverr sellers don’t have to go thru the same thing I did with him?

It’s not allowed on Forum Rules, so not really. This kind of scammer isn’t very good at it, so I would imagine they will be banned, or at least build up a track record (if not already) and be banned in future. Smart thinking to keep screenshots–you never know when you might need them!

Archived