Did not found any buyer Request

najfi786

Hey @najfi786. The trick about buyers requests is they don’t just pop up on your screen always. You have to refresh the page as often as you deem fit.

Meanwhile, you want to check that your gig(s) is/are viable, meaning they are actually needed by buyers. So, check the gig of other (successful) people in your niche and tweak your gig accordingly.

Cheers.

Hey @najfi786. The trick about buyers requests is they don’t just pop up on your screen always. You have to refresh the page as often as you deem fit.

Meanwhile, you want to check that your gig(s) is/are viable, meaning they are actually needed by buyers. So, check the gig of other (successful) people in your niche and tweak your gig accordingly.

Cheers.

i have a question

how can i make my gig unique and eye catching?

I do not like to repeat myself, but in this post, I have some information that many new sellers do not know, and it does affect them.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

I do not like to repeat myself, but in this post, I have some information that many new sellers do not know, and it does affect them.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

yeah very frustrating

😡

Archived