Did not receive a 4-digit number on a message on mobile phone at withdarw

agus_prian

Hello my name is agus, seller from indonesia, I’m having trouble withdraw, 4 numbers not ferivication I received on my phone and there is no record that I check my network, but the network I am on but only for messages and for the internet can’t, whether it affect?

I want to replace the no phone on the account but I forgot the answer to the security question.

is there anything that could help me?

nbhbhjbb.thumb.jpg.329fea7e9ecd58bb0728691220a82f2f.jpg

Hello my name is agus, seller from indonesia, I’m having trouble withdraw, 4 numbers not ferivication I received on my phone and there is no record that I check my network, but the network I am on but only for messages and for the internet can’t, whether it affect?

I want to replace the no phone on the account but I forgot the answer to the security question.

is there anything that could help me?

You really need to contact Customer Support.

Start jogging :running_man: your memory now.

Please any one can tell how to change verified No on fiverr .

I have lost my that no on which my account was verified now when i click on Withdraw they sent a 4 diget code on my no but i dnt have that no 😟
Kindly if you know any thing related this please help me

Please any one can tell how to change verified No on fiverr .

I have lost my that no on which my account was verified now when i click on Withdraw they sent a 4 diget code on my no but i dnt have that no 😟

Kindly if you know any thing related this please help me

now when i click on Withdraw they sent a 4 diget code on my no but i dnt have that no

You need to change your phone number on your account.

They will then send the code to your new phone number.

Archived