Did you find promoted gig helpful?

@durlene Promoted Gigs are currently in Beta. It will eventually be rolled out to the Fiverr community at large.

Is your retro GIG promoted or all of them? Because I just searched and your retro logo gig is in first row on first page no matter what you search.

Others are not in the first page.

Can you share more information on this?

What do you pay for, clicks or orders, views?

Is your retro GIG promoted or all of them? Because I just searched and your retro logo gig is in first row on first page no matter what you search.

Thank you marina. I pay for per click. Unfortunately I didn’t get any order last 3 days

What’s your search method? Manually or any specific tag you used?

If you find this option just follow the video instructions. It’s very easy to use. Not sure about result.

Is the targeting detailed or does it give a simple interface with very less targeting methods, also can you please let me know the target CPC, you are getting, also in my niche, I think the first row is full of promoted gigs and those guys have 33 orders in queue with their basic starting from around 50$.

Is the targeting detailed or does it give a simple interface with very less targeting methods, also can you please let me know the target CPC, you are getting, also in my niche, I think the first row is full of promoted gigs and those guys have 33 orders in queue with their basic starting from around 50$.

I see your niche is different

Is the targeting detailed or does it give a simple interface with very less targeting methods, also can you please let me know the target CPC, you are getting

Can you please answer these?

Is the targeting detailed or does it give a simple interface with very less targeting methods, also can you please let me know the target CPC, you are getting

Can you please answer these?

It’s very simple interface. But if you don’t find this option very hard to explain how it’s work exactly

Archived