Fiverr Forum

Did you guys also got this too? Under-promised gigs

I already finished order two gigs, and they are all not all that good…

The first order is logo creation, the gig says it’ll deliver 1000px logo, but what I got is just 400px logo in 1000px transparent size in png transparent logo, I gave him 5-4-5 starts which actually a pity review… then he ask me to give him 5-5-5 stars…

I ask him to give me actual 1000px logo then I’ll give him 5-5-5 stars, and he give me around 900px logo in jpg…

The second order is writing for my profession website (homepage, about us, etc), the gig says it’ll be more up to 3000 words (for few pages), but what I got is just 1000 words with great thesaurus word mixing, and the quality of writing style that make my services looks better than other services… making my services looks cocky… I already finish the order and just realize how lame it is when I try to put it in my website.

Did you guys got this kind of services? which is lame, under-delivered, low quality result?

What makes me confused is they got 5 stars and no negative reviews from thousand even more than 10k users

Hi Bobby I think you might have misread their offers. I’m a professional graphic designer. If you need any help with your logo please let me know. I might have a gig or 2to help you.

Best regards, Rose

bobbyeiken said: What makes me confused is they got 5 stars and no negative reviews from thousand even more than 10k users

That is confusing. So maybe the problem is you.