Did you look your gig up before?

abdelrahman2341

have you ever tried to look your gig up?

I’ve and I couldn’t find it, probably because I’m checking from the same ip, however I wanted to do this because I’ve a gig video in my gig, and I don’t know how it look like for customers, I can see my gig when I head to my profile, but I can’t see the video it brings the primary picture for the gig instead, I can check from the gig itself but since I’m using a PC so it fit the frame, from phone it’s a bit different but still okay, but it doesn’t let me see how a seller would actually see it!

which I think is important, is it possible to see your gig in the search results?

do you find it though? because I’ve searched from a different device I’ve never logged in from.

It depends on your category.

When i want to make sure my GIG is actually alive in the search I just open incognito window and set local sellers. Since only 20 sellers are from my country I usually see my GIG on top so I know it is there.

Rest depends on what is your GIG and competition.

For example there is no way I will ever find my logo GIGs, even if I start now I will not get to see them in next 30 years of searching.

But my other GIG that is in low competition comes on the first page. But that category only has 5 pages of results.

I also guess 10M are services sold. thinking 6000 new services each day (said in Sep 2017), hard to believe it… I counted 194 categories as of today. And finally, here’s complete list. wink[All_Services]

All_Services.thumb.jpg.de3b8664446d1f397f54e481f1ebc339.jpg

When i want to make sure my GIG is actually alive in the search I just open incognito window and set local sellers. Since only 20 sellers are from my country I usually see my GIG on top so I know it is there.

Rest depends on what is your GIG and competition.

For example there is no way I will ever find my logo GIGs, even if I start now I will not get to see them in next 30 years of searching.

But my other GIG that is in low competition comes on the first page. But that category only has 5 pages of results.

I also guess 10M are services sold. thinking 6000 new services each day (said in Sep 2017), hard to believe it… I counted 194 categories as of today. And finally, here’s complete list. wink[All_Services]

actually this is exactly what I did and there were just 5 local sellers but not me, I couldn’t see my gig and I know I’m not banned. should I be concerned?

actually this is exactly what I did and there were just 5 local sellers but not me, I couldn’t see my gig and I know I’m not banned. should I be concerned?

Hi @abdelrahman2341 did you try the Sort By filter? There are three options “Best Selling”, “Recommended”, and “Newest Arrivals”. If your gig is new I’m sure you’ll find it in “Newest Arrivals”.

What does it say under GIG status (help section, manage gigs) is your gig active?

Not under your dashboard. That is just not important or true or relevant.

If I want to check I just go to buying mode and search one of my keywords for my gig and filter the results until I see my gig. Sometimes your profile may be de-ranked due to bad performance. If you want to rank your gig again just update your gig with some basic changes and hopefully it will start appearing in the search result after 1 or 2 days. I Hope I was helpful.

If I want to check I just go to buying mode and search one of my keywords for my gig and filter the results until I see my gig. Sometimes your profile may be de-ranked due to bad performance. If you want to rank your gig again just update your gig with some basic changes and hopefully it will start appearing in the search result after 1 or 2 days. I Hope I was helpful.

as @marinapomorac said I filter out the results and look for locals but still I don’t find myself!

If you want to rank your gig again just update your gig with some basic changes and hopefully it will start appearing in the search result after 1 or 2 days. I Hope I was helpful.

when I do this I see improvement in my impressions but still can’t see my gig myself

yes my gig is active and getting impressions!

Then what is the issue?

We all can see are GIG in search results if the category has less then 200 people offering services.

as I’ve said when I filter to locals I can just see about 5 sellers but not me!, should I contact CS? what should I say, I can’t find my gig?

as @marinapomorac said I filter out the results and look for locals but still I don’t find myself!

If you want to rank your gig again just update your gig with some basic changes and hopefully it will start appearing in the search result after 1 or 2 days. I Hope I was helpful.

when I do this I see improvement in my impressions but still can’t see my gig myself

Have you tried clearing cache or looking your gig in incognito mode?

If you are getting impressions that means your GIG is active and visible in search.

this is exactly why it bags me so much, because if it’s active why I can’t see it?!

I’ve asked before about the shadow ban and I was told Fiverr doesn’t have such a thing, but it’s strange thing, especially it’s not the case with other people in Fiverr

yes I did and I was looking for locals to narrow the number down

Yes, I tried searching with every possible way but couldn’t find your gig in search results. Your gig is not appearing in the search. How many impressions/clicks you are getting per day

Contact CS because your profile is not showing up in search, even if I type your exact name it tells me no user with this name is available.

Did you verified your account with ID and all of that.

Contact CS because your profile is not showing up in search, even if I type your exact name it tells me no user with this name is available.

thanks for letting me know I think this maybe a key for this problem!

Did you verified your account with ID and all of that.

I wasn’t asked to do so!

I had a previous account with the same mail before, but I wanted to change my username, so I deleted my account and unfortunately made the new one with the same mail, probably this was the worst decision ever

Yes, I tried searching with every possible way but couldn’t find your gig in search results. Your gig is not appearing in the search. How many impressions/clicks you are getting per day

I’m in Fiverr for 12 days, impressions are 26, clicks are 4!

I had an old account the ratio wasn’t that bad. I suspected for some reason I may have had a shadow ban but I was told there is no such a thing like this in Fiverr, maybe there is after all!

Archived