Did you receive the Fiverr promoted gig feature?

gamunu

poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I got this feature since the launch
    • I received it recently
    • Not yet

What is the purpose or usefulness of this poll? How are these poll answers going to help you be a better seller? Some people qualify for the promoted gigs feature, and many others do not.

You can read about this feature, and who does and does not have access to it here:

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

1920x1008-1-1536x806.thumb.jpg.3d0eeaefc15b7942551f1ab1926a0c2c.jpg

What is the purpose or usefulness of this poll? How are these poll answers going to help you be a better seller? Some people qualify for the promoted gigs feature, and many others do not.

You can read about this feature, and who does and does not have access to it here:

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

Except that link doesn’t say who does and doesn’t have it, because it’s said to be a manually given thing. The link/the links from it says certain requirements (eg. level 2, category required, rating requirements), all of which I think the OP has but the OP doesn’t have the feature.

You can read about this feature

Already did and i know it’s not for everyone.

• 10 months later...
3 minutes ago, adrian_1976 said:

I know I'm late, but I'm trying to read that promoted gigs thing with the picture, but when I click on it it just opens up the image. I can't read the whole thing! Can someone copy paste the message here so I can read it, please? Thanks.

There is nothing on this picture. 

(Introducing fiverr promoted gigs)

Archived