Did your love spell work?

umaraz97

Hey guys I’m crating this thread to have a general discussion on whether your love spell worked or not due to the 14 day constriction to leave a review which is to early to decide if it worked or not. I personally have to share my experience as well but its to early to say since its been about 1 week now but I definitely will update and I urge you guys to share your experiences as well.
I purchased a Love Binding spell

Hey guys I’m crating this thread to have a general discussion on whether your love spell worked or not due to the 14 day constriction to leave a review which is to early to decide if it worked or not. I personally have to share my experience as well but its to early to say since its been about 1 week now but I definitely will update and I urge you guys to share your experiences as well.

I’m in a full confusion, but this some sort of “magic spell” work won’t work in any way. Not even sure what you are talking about.

I’m in a full confusion, but this some sort of “magic spell” work won’t work in any way. Not even sure what you are talking about.

Not even sure what you are talking about.

It’s a spell that’s supposed to “make somebody obsessed with you” and make them “addicted to you”. Though if it worked it would surely be against the free will of the person it’s done against.

Not even sure what you are talking about.

It’s a spell that’s supposed to “make somebody obsessed with you” and make them “addicted to you”. Though if it worked it would surely be against the free will of the person it’s done against.

supposed to “make somebody obsessed with you” and make them “addicted to you”

Ohhhh, lmao. Wouldn’t it be easier to use the money to take that person out? 😂 How are “love spell” gigs even a thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I also did a love spell with ****** and I would like to know if it worked for you, because the truth is I do not believe much in that but once they read me the tarot it was very successful I looked for that, what she told me also seems very successful but no comments after seeing the result with it. How was your experience?

Mod Note: Username removed.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I also did a love spell with ****** and I would like to know if it worked for you, because the truth is I do not believe much in that but once they read me the tarot it was very successful I looked for that, what she told me also seems very successful but no comments after seeing the result with it. How was your experience?

Mod Note: Username removed.

Overall my experience was unsatisfactory, after about 2 months I can say nothing worked as the spell caster promised…

Love Binding spell

is that even real???

Archived