Fiverr Community Forum

Didn’t Get Any Order

I am new on fiverr. I have got 5 gigs on active but I didn’t get any order. Can anyone give me Any Advice?

2 Likes

try sending more and more buyer request, share your gigs on different platforms and remain online for as long as you can.

1 Like

Hi @shihabpavel. First you have to make sure that your gigs are set up as best as they can be. You can check this out and see if you have done some of these suggestions Create Gigs With SEO So That Buyers Can Find You.

You can try creating a business page on Facebook and sharing your gigs there and advertising them so more people know about your services. As suggested earlier, send out offers in Buyer Requests. If you don’t see any requests, keep checking more than once for the day and at different times of the day. You will see requests based on the sub categories of your gigs.

Just don’t give up. The sales will come. All the best!

2 Likes

Here I shared a topic previously posted on fiverr. Please check this link , hope you can learn how to get good orders

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion.

2 Likes

Thanks… I will try

1 Like

Thanks brother. good Suggestion

Try to active 20 hours acitive on fiverr…best of luck…

Hi, people!
am a new seller on fiverr, I have been checking my account all the time but I haven’t get any order till yet. need your advices to know what to do or what might be the problem. Am a translator.
Thanks in advance

Create more gigs related to your skills include other skills in your profile, send buyer request.

1 Like

Follow these suggestions;

2 Likes

Thanks, Zaiba202, for your advice? wish i will at least get one following the advice

Be sure to let people know that you have these services to offer. I have friends that need my service and I send them here to Fiverr to order and then I do the work for them. Just be active on Fiverr and make changes to your gigs as well to set them up correctly.

Thanks for your reply…

1 Like