Didn't get any order, how can I improve my gig?

dounialife1

Hello fiverr’s community, hope you’re all doing well !

I am new here, recently I took the courage to start concretly my passion. I am a business plan provider with a good market analytical. Kindly, I am ready to make more efforts and learn through the courses suggested by Fiverr as the best siteweb to improve people’s passion.

Therefore, I just need you to to give me your opinion about my gig and kindly to tell me how did you get your first orders and completed the 1st level seller with more than 5 orders.

I wish you all the best, the success and to reach the peak of your asspirations community

Cordially

Well, at a quick glance, seeing a snapchat filter in your profile picture doesn’t really scream professionalism, especially when you’re offering business plans.

Your bio is written in first person but your gig description starts off in first person and then you seem to develop multiple personalities and begin to talk in “we” and “us”.

Based on your pricing it would seem unrealistic to me that you’d be able to provide 4-6 days worth of wages to a team, so rather than force your way into a statement that isn’t true, why not focus on your value? If you’re as successful as you claim then I’m sure you can provide more than enough value, rather than claim to be in a team that isn’t actually there.

Good luck.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Your profile description (services offered) needs to be in your gig description. Profile should be about you.

You only have 10 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

(I got my first order 3 months after being on Fiverr.)

Well, at a quick glance, seeing a snapchat filter in your profile picture doesn’t really scream professionalism, especially when you’re offering business plans.

Your bio is written in first person but your gig description starts off in first person and then you seem to develop multiple personalities and begin to talk in “we” and “us”.

Based on your pricing it would seem unrealistic to me that you’d be able to provide 4-6 days worth of wages to a team, so rather than force your way into a statement that isn’t true, why not focus on your value? If you’re as successful as you claim then I’m sure you can provide more than enough value, rather than claim to be in a team that isn’t actually there.

Good luck.

Thank You so much for your precious advices,

First of all, yes I am going to work on that to improve my profile as a bigginner (for only 5 days ) for sure.

Secondly, I know the value of what I am going to provide that’s why I used such that price strategy and yeah still yet couldn’t make a teamwork but I am able to provide the best quality of offers.

Thank You

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Your profile description (services offered) needs to be in your gig description. Profile should be about you.

You only have 10 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

(I got my first order 3 months after being on Fiverr.)

Thank You @imagination7413 for the advices,

yeah for sure it takes a lot in the biggining as a new seller here in Fiverr, but I hope to improve my profile in an umpresive way.

Archived