Fiverr Community Forum

Didn't get any rating from buyer

I complete my first order but i didn’t get any rating :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

They’ve already paid for the service and don’t owe you a rating. :man_facepalming:

Personally, whenever I buy and don’t leave a rating it’s either because I want to keep the purchase confidential or the service wasn’t what I expected and rather than harm the seller’s profile I just leave it at that.

11 Likes

There was a communication gap between you and your buyers. Ensure your communication and let them know about your project in a cool way somehow. And another thing is rating is all about client’s satisfaction & it’s all up to client’s. Don’t worry you will get next time.

3 Likes

Hello I think its ok not a big issue you can try it on your second order and go on, keep it up Good work.:slight_smile:

From my experience about half of buyers leave a review. I too usually never review gigs I buy, but mainly because I’m a seller myself and would feel biased for giving everyone 5 stars only, because I know how important it is to gain or keep levels.

2 Likes

I am glad you completed your first order.

2 Likes

It is up to the buyer whether they wish to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave them alone and move on.

4 Likes

While it’s nice to receive feedback, buyers don’t have to do so. It’s their choice.

Please ignore anyone who might suggest contacting your buyer to request they leave feedback - as this is against Fiverr rules. But you will often see this incorrect advice posted in the forum.

3 Likes

It’s okay! It happens. It is just your first order.
From what I learned from I experience, buyers leave a review when they are either 101% satisfied of your service or when they’re absolutely UNsatisfied. Maybe he did not get 100% what he expected and decided not to leave a review, but remember: NO REVIEW IS BETTER THAN A NEGATIVE REVIEW.

1 Like

You are not entitled to a feedback. Fiverr allows Buyers to opt in or opt out of leaving feedback for Sellers, it’s at the Buyer’s sole discretion. :pineapple:

4 Likes

Yes , You are right.
Thank you dear.

You are absolutely right .

2 Likes

i didn’t get any buyer request about my related subject. what i do ?
Give me some super idea. Please.
Thank you . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you very much my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: