Fiverr Forum

Didn't get first order yet?

Hey Doers,

I see lots of New Sellers frustrated that they haven’t yet got their first order on Fiverr. It is alright to be concerned. Fiverr today is not the same Fiverr that was 3 years ago when I started. Back in 2016 it just took 1 month to reach Level 1. But now with more Sellers in every category the competition is way higher. But, it is no reason to lose hope. Fiverr is constantly promoting New Sellers to the first page every day. You just have to be patient and close the sale when you get a prospective client.

Three things to remember:

1. Make sure you offer services that are actually in demand
  2. Have something slightly unique to have an edge
  3. Don’t ever give up

You don’t really have to try to understand the system or even try to beat the system. Just trust the system and Fiverr will do everything for you. Just focus on providing a quality service that people need and in time everything will turn out in your favor.

Peace

22 Likes

Hello @keiracarmen,
Thanks alot for your encouragment!

I’m also a new seller, unable to get first order yet. I published my gig in June but I’m hopefull things will get better.
Regards,

8 Likes

Great Article. Thanks, keiracarmen

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

1 Like

Hey @keiracarmen you are right. Each seller on fiverr must have same attitude like you. Don’t worry about the order just keep going. Results will come in secret way you don’t need think HOW it will.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your encouragement! Thanks for the tip

1 Like

thanks to your advice and encouragement for all new members in here :smiley:

Thank you so much for this article

Thanks For Your Tips

1 Like

another good thing would be to try buyer requests

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Here is my profile if anyone can tell me what I can improve

thanks…tell me how we find which service is demanding /popular