Fiverr Community Forum

Didnt get refund after almost two weeks

Hello. I cancelled my order 13 days ago, next day fiverr admitted this cancelation and sent me an email about getting my cashback in 5-7 business days (depending on card provider). After one week they sent me exact same email saying I will get refund in 5-7 business days. I replied to this email, didnt get any response, but in ticket section i can see both of my tickets marked as solved.

Did anyone had same situation? What should I do?

3 Likes

Try to contact CS directly from your account. Honestly, when I canceled order as a buyer, I got refunded in 1 hour

5 Likes

Most if not all refunds are returned to your Fiverr Buyer balance - they are not put back on your card or funding source.

GG

5 Likes

@olyasr
Did you get your refund to your card?

1 Like

@genuineguidance
then why they sent me two emails about giving my money back into my funding source?

1 Like

That is something you have to take up with them. From what I know, when you cancel, it goes back into your Fiverr balance, not to PayPal or your credit/debit card.

Is the money in your Fiverr balance?

GG

2 Likes

@genuineguidance
It was on the first day, they I sent ticket about refunding money on my card, they sent me an email that it is done and money will be returned in 5-7 business day and my balance is 0 now.

1 Like

They will never refund your bank, they will refund you on Fiverr, so your Fiverr balance would have increased. Note that you may not get the full amount of cash back.

2 Likes

@teachernita
I get it but:
-i get my refund on balance
-then i’ve made ticket about returning money
-they replied that my cancelation is complete and I will get my money in 5 to 7 days

My point is: why they sent me refund-on-my-card mail twice if they didnt even do it? And where is my balance gone after those ‘refund’ emails?

2 Likes

If they sent you a message like that and you were already refunded, it just means that they have refunded you and you will only access the money to draw in 5 to 7 days. All I think, it is rather unusual to send the same message twice when they have already refunded you on fiverr.

1 Like

Ni - I got it to my Fiverr account, and then I withdrawed it to my card

1 Like

@olyasr
How you managed to withdraw money to your card?

@teachernita
It’s very weird for me. They have cleared my balance so my only thought was that they sent refund on my card, they sent me an automatic email from support@fiverr.com but still didnt get my money :confused: Guess I will have to mail them again

1 Like

Go to your “Earnings” page (I do it from my seller account, it’s very easy, so maybe switch to sellers account at the top of the main page) and choose “Withdraw” at the left side, choose where you want to withdraw your money, and do it

2 Likes

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049146154-How-do-I-receive-a-refund-back-to-my-payment-provider-account-I-dont-want-a-credit

2 Likes

Had a support agent tell me once that my buyer may not be refunded for 28 days. Not sure if that’s what’s going on here but something to keep in mind!

2 Likes

@lloydsolutions
Thanks for the link, I’ve already done that 12 days ago. After this time i got two, exact same emails from support@fiverr.com that my refund is accepted and I will get my money in 5-7 business days. Still didnt get my money tho. Thats the point of this post.

Maybe it will take longer. See the post above by @gwyneth_galvin

1 Like