Didn't got any order on fiverr

tantashir

I’ve joined fiverr in jan 2021, I don’t have much experience ,I have completed only 3 orders . But I can give you some tips that might help you:

You need to analyze your gig statistics:

1. First if you’re not getting any impressions on your gig, try editing it a little by changing title and changing key words(search tags). You’ll have to think as a buyer for this.

2. Secondly if you’re having impressions but no clicks ,it means you need make the title and front picture of the gig more attractive as these are only things the buyer see before clicking (except reviews)

3. Finally if you’re getting clicks as well but still no orders, this means you need to make description of the gig better, try making a gig video , try adding FAQs, or maybe changing prices might help.

I hope this helps you get your orders.

I’ve joined fiverr in jan 2021, I don’t have much experience ,I have completed only 3 orders . But I can give you some tips that might help you:

1. First if you’re not getting any impressions on your gig, try editing it a little by changing title and changing key words(search tags). You’ll have to think as a buyer for this.

2. Secondly if you’re having impressions but no clicks ,it means you need make the title and front picture of the gig more attractive as these are only things the buyer see before clicking (except reviews)

3. Finally if you’re getting clicks as well but still no orders, this means you need to make description of the gig better, try making a gig video , try adding FAQs, or maybe changing prices might help.

Yes, great tips. Thank you

If you have been here since August of 2020 and still have not received any orders, then the simple answer is, something is wrong with your Gig.

Either it is not attractive to potential buyers, so they don’t bother to click on it to learn more OR, if they do click on it, there are errors or other things that are turning them off from buying your service.

OR

It could be that you created Gigs in categories that a bazillion other sellers are already in, and it is like being a needle in a haystack - you just blend in and it is near impossible to be seen or gain traction here unless you know enough about marketing your Gig/yourself to get orders.

I am going to guess though that you offer a service that is in a category that is already overrun with sellers and getting new ones everyday.

GG

thank you brother for your kind information

If you have been here since August of 2020 and still have not received any orders, then the simple answer is, something is wrong with your Gig.

Either it is not attractive to potential buyers, so they don’t bother to click on it to learn more OR, if they do click on it, there are errors or other things that are turning them off from buying your service.

OR

It could be that you created Gigs in categories that a bazillion other sellers are already in, and it is like being a needle in a haystack - you just blend in and it is near impossible to be seen or gain traction here unless you know enough about marketing your Gig/yourself to get orders.

I am going to guess though that you offer a service that is in a category that is already overrun with sellers and getting new ones everyday.

GG

Yes, I appreciate your opinion ,

Thank you for your kind information…

I’ll try to recover my mistakes…

• 2 months later...

To make your Gig more attractive for potential buyers, please check to make sure the service you offer is unique; and that the Gigs you offer are completely different from one another. For example, if you run a quick search on Fiverr.com, you should not see 1,000 Gigs just like yours. Please check out this helpful article on How To Make Your Fiverr Profile Stand Out.

Please also consider including a creative video with each of your Gigs. This will help attract potential buyers. Many people prefer to watch a video than to read a long Gig description. Eye-catching Gig images are another way to differentiate yourself.

You can also bring potential buyers to your Gigs by promoting them on your social media channels. Click on the social media buttons on the right-hand side of your Gig pages to share your Gigs on your social media.

Also, Fiverr have an awesome feature, Buyer Requests, where buyers post their requests and you can send custom offers to the relevant ones. To try that, click on More located on the toolbar atop your Seller profile home page then select Buyer Requests and you will be able to see if there are any available requests.

Try Fiverr “Learn” to expand your skills and to stand out in Fiverr marketplace. For more information, click here https://learn.fiverr.com/

Archived