Didnt got any order yet

mhajiameen

The same is here. But as i’m new to Fiverr i think i should know more about how to advertise my GIG and to promote my services. the other thing to pay attention to is the packages’ prices. I wish you get the first order sooner and find your way to the top.

The same is here. But as i’m new to Fiverr i think i should know more about how to advertise my GIG and to promote my services. the other thing to pay attention to is the packages’ prices. I wish you get the first order sooner and find your way to the top.

in shaa allah…u too will get an order soon

I did not even get any sell in the first month. After that, I started sending buyer request regularly daily. After some time the order began to be mine. Remember, the proposal is the most important.

where’s that buyer request I couldn’t find…am jut new here…3 days

I can point out a few mistakes you are making.

Your avatar image is Batti Gul Meter Chalu ( and I doubt you are him),

your photoshop gig has no clear sample images, just letters.

How do you expect buyers to trust your skills??

I got your point brother thank u so much I will look forward to it & make chance sooner in shaa allah

With moderate experience, i can advice all newbies that there is no such thing as advertise your gigs on Fiverr, but there are few minute things which will bring your gigs on top of others.

1. Check other similar gigs and frequently fine tune them.
  2. Keep open the Fiverr on your browser and refresh your pages frequently.
  3. Install Fiverr app on your mobile and keep a ringtone to your Fiverr app notification so that in a couple of seconds you can respond to your clients.
  4. Don’t ignore any message from anyone even if it is irrelavant, just respond as you cannot provide the service, because Fiverr tracks the response time.
  5. As a newbie alway start with less amount, less time taking gigs so that your profile get some review.

All the best 👍

With moderate experience, i can advice all newbies that there is no such thing as advertise your gigs on Fiverr, but there are few minute things which will bring your gigs on top of others.

1. Check other similar gigs and frequently fine tune them.
  2. Keep open the Fiverr on your browser and refresh your pages frequently.
  3. Install Fiverr app on your mobile and keep a ringtone to your Fiverr app notification so that in a couple of seconds you can respond to your clients.
  4. Don’t ignore any message from anyone even if it is irrelavant, just respond as you cannot provide the service, because Fiverr tracks the response time.
  5. As a newbie alway start with less amount, less time taking gigs so that your profile get some review.

All the best 👍

Thank you so much for your advice. They all were practical and useful. I hope i get t first order sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived