Fiverr Forum

Didn't receive any money 1 month ago

Hello lovely members,

I tried to search through the forum about the same problem and yes, I found some threads about it but it never has been answered successfully. I know that you have to wait 14-17 days to receive the money that you made from the Gig, to withdraw. So my question now is why did I still have no money to withdraw after 1 month of waiting. I already did one withdraw, so my Paypal is linked to my Fiverr account. And i had a few Gigs that i sold on the 30th of April, that means exactly 1 month and still have no money to withdraw. Is there any new rules. Maybe getting the money monthly? It would mean a lot to me if we could find an answer and it would be also very helpful for the other people who are searching for the exact same answer as me.

Thank you very much!

Wish you a nice day.

Anybody? Bump. I don’t know what to do…

I believe you must have a minimum withdrawal amount in order to withdraw your funds. I may wrong (at least this is how it was years back)

I’ll check once I’m on my desktop :slight_smile:

That would be awesome if you could check that out. :slight_smile:
I wrote in the thread that i withdraw once and that one time, that i withdraw money was $4. Maybe that was just to associate the Paypal account with the Fiverr and now i have to have a certain amount, that could be?

It seems that the minimum withdrawal amount is $1.00

But the problem is that, the money isn’t going to transfer to balance… Withdrawal wouldn’t be a problem i think.

Have you tried contacting support?

if you are not getting solution in the forum you should ask to CS. They will help you.

Hi , there’s few cases where the order is completed but buyer fill a dispute via paypal so the money will get refunded and you won’t receive it on the withdray section. Hopefully it’s not the case :wink:

Check ou this topic for more informations on what you need to do :

(Hi , there’s few cases where the order is completed but buyer fill a dispute with paypal so the money will get refund it and you won’t receive it on the withdray section. Hopefully it’s not the case :wink: Check ou this topic for more informations on what you need to do : Some Info and Opinion on Chargebacks)

@danieljovanovic

Hi there,

If your problem is not resolved and you want complete and professional support, then please go for Fiverr Official Support. I ensure, You will get your solution there.

Regards,
ShahzadRehman