Difference between Promoting and Spamming

dins_cool

There are lot of Sellers in Fiverr who just Spam the link of Their…gigs in Forum thinking that :)) they are promoting it… :))

Actually doing such things is just annoying to others… :))

Wait… Coming to the point…

I thought it would be nice to create a thread about

The Difference between Promotion and Spamming…

m/ m/ m/

Promotion:

1. There are many social networking sites to promote yourself and your gigs like Facebook,twitter,pinterest,tumblr,linkedin,instagram and etc…try one of them…or try everything based on your interest and risks… Thread Already Dealing about this

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/3408
  2. Create a One page website or Create a Blog about your fiverr gigs and mention their advantages and their uniqueness… It was Explained well in a Thread By our Own @Oldbittygrandma Here it is…

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/3233#Item_51
  3. Answer gig requests in request column… It was already explained in a Thread… Please take a Look at that…

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/5969#Item_9
  4. Participate in Forum…and be active…in the forum…
  5. Comment on other Blogs…do guest Blogging…etc…

Now Spamming: :-q :-q :-q
  6. Do not post your gig in unwanted requests by buyers…
  7. Do not Post your gig link in all the irrelevant threads…that has nothing to do with your gig…

Doing this creates a negative image on your gig…
  8. Do not create multi-threads in Forum with different titles but the same content copy pasted…this too has a Negative effect on you and your gig…
  9. Once decided to create a Thread for your gig…do categorize it correctly…

posting your gig thread in Tips For sellers or Tips for Buyers section creates an upset mind for both buyers and sellers…contributing in that sections…
  10. Do not PM any buyer who had given…feedback to the seller offering similar gigs like that of yours…saying that "my gig is way better than this…bla bla bla…"

Thatz it I have as a Level 1 seller…

If there are any points missed please do mention and comment…

Let this thread be the last one regarding spamming… [-X

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Much love grandma… 😉 Recent days I have seen many spamming around…here… Thatz why… I created…this thread… I really don’t know…if there was a thread already… 😦 But I have contributed only less than what you did in that thread… Love you Grandma… 😃 And another thing… I will also create a picture with my new improved portrait art gig… I will converse with you about it…in PM… :* :* :*

Excellant Topic, well put as well. Well done mate 😉

I spoke about the fact that sometimes certain things need to be spelt out in another thread, this is my exact reasoning, you have done just that. Sometimes people need to be told in SPELLING it out for them to understand the do’s and don’ts when it comes to promoting. You have just achieved this outcome with this post. Awesome Job! =D>

Archived