Different sellers, different terms!

aziz897

As a Seller, I sell a lot. With that being said, I deal with a much of customers. One very important thing I would like to remind all of you wonderful buyers out there is that not all sellers are created equal. Just like everything else in the world, we sellers are all different. And that’s a good thing!

That being said, it’s important to treat sellers like the unique people we are and be aware of the differences in our terms and what we can and cannot provide you when you purchase OUR gigs. This way, there’s no confusion.

I am always happy to answer any questions or concerns buyers may have about what I offer and I clearly state details in my gig descriptions. I’ve had buyers say things like “Another seller did this…” and “Another seller gave me these…” – “why don’t you?”.

Buyers set terms in accordance to our own personal limitations, region, skill level, etc., so they likely will vary from other sellers. The way one seller works may not be the same way as other sellers.

Please be considerate in reading and asking questions about what we can and cannot do for you because we want to make you happy with your order and understanding the limitations and boundaries of each seller’s gig is a good way to get off to a PERFECT GIG! 😀

Archived