Different sellers, different terms

graphixgoddess

As a Top Rated Seller, I sell a lot. With that being said, I deal with a LOT of customers. One very important thing I would like to remind all of you wonderful buyers out there is that not all sellers are created equal. Just like everything else in the world, we sellers are all different. And that’s a good thing!

That being said, it’s important to treat sellers like the unique people we are and be aware of the differences in our terms and what we can and cannot provide you when you purchase OUR gigs. This way, there’s no confusion.

I am always happy to answer any questions or concerns buyers may have about what I offer and I clearly state details in my gig descriptions. I’ve had buyers say things like “Another seller did this…” and “Another seller gave me these…” - “why don’t you?”.

Buyers set terms in accordance to our own personal limitations, region, skill level, etc., so they likely will vary from other sellers. The way one seller works may not be the same way as other sellers.

Please be considerate in reading and asking questions about what we can and cannot do for you because we want to make you happy with your order and understanding the limitations and boundaries of each seller’s gig is a good way to get off to a PERFECT GIG! 😃

• 4 weeks later...

Great points graphixgoddess. I also would like to add, Buyers, you should ask questions to clarify their expectations and what they will receive BEFORE you order. Why? Once you order, the clock starts and if a Seller has stated they will complete the work in 24 or 48 hours, then they now have that exact period of time to perform the service and deliver the work. Fiverr does not understand that you may be asking questions. I love when my customers ask me questions, I just would like for them to do so before the order when possible, so I have as much time as needed to fulfill all my orders with exceptional quality and service! B-)

Guest tn5rr2012

This a is a great post and you offer some sound advise graphixgoddess, keep up the great work and congrats on being such an awesome seller!

• 3 weeks later...

In reply to this post, sellers should also make the gig descriptions as short as possible while being clear and direct to the point. I guess the buyers who miss the terms of the gig gloss over the long gig descriptions that are sometimes not helping to describe the gig itself, but only to rank well in the Fiverr search results.

In reply to this post, sellers should also make the gig descriptions as short as possible while being clear and direct to the point. I guess the buyers who miss the terms of the gig gloss over the long gig descriptions that are sometimes not helping to describe the gig itself, but only to rank well in the Fiverr search results.

Great point! THANK YOU for talking about this! ha ha. I’ve had many of these questions myself, and never thought to address it as a topic. I always try to include my limitations in the description of the gig, but still get asked that. It really does depend on differences. For example, I’ve know a lot of people who do this full-time, but I have another day job to work around. Little things like that make a huge difference on what I can offer.

Great point! THANK YOU for talking about this! ha ha. I’ve had many of these questions myself, and never thought to address it as a topic. I always try to include my limitations in the description of the gig, but still get asked that. It really does depend on differences. For example, I’ve know a lot of people who do this full-time, but I have another day job to work around. Little things like that make a huge difference on what I can offer.

Archived