Professional and highly optimized GIG plays a very important role in getting more jobs for sellers and enhancing their business. As a Fiverr freelancer for the last couple of years, I recommend you follow these important points to make your GIG more professional and targeted to the right audience.
- Choose a long keyword for your GIG title. The title of GIG is very important for good SEO results so do research on finding the right and unique title for your GIG.
- Competitive Price: If you’re a beginner try to start selling at the lowest price in this way the chances of getting your first job will be high.
- Gig Description & Price: this part of the GIG is very important to rank GIG choose relevant tags for your GIG and also use those tags on description, packages & FAQs.
- Thumbnail: I think more buyers just focus on GIG thumbnails rather than reading the GIG title so your GIG thumbnail should be attractive and easy to read.
- Availability: Keep available on Fiverr as much as possible because buyers prefer to hire online sellers for fast communication and quick response.