Different WIFI / Internet connection

graphical_brain

I’m not sure if I understand you correctly.

Are you saying that you want to log in to Fiverr on the same network as a different Fiverr user (meaning two Fiverr users will be connecting from the same network)?

If so, that should be totally fine. Fiverr doesn’t care about your IP adress as far as I know, and uses different methods to catch people with more than one account.

This question has been asked before, and answered by many. 🙂

Hello everyone, Well i heard that we can’t use two Fiverr accounts on same computer or IP address. Me and my room mate we both are working on our separate Fiverr accounts (different professions) and sometimes we both use same computer or same internet (if using our laptops) if we are at home, so i was wondering if it’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

I’m not sure if I understand you correctly.

Are you saying that you want to log in to Fiverr on the same network as a different Fiverr user (meaning two Fiverr users will be connecting from the same network)?

If so, that should be totally fine. Fiverr doesn’t care about your IP adress as far as I know, and uses different methods to catch people with more than one account.

This question has been asked before, and answered by many. 🙂

Hello everyone, Well i heard that we can’t use two Fiverr accounts on same computer or IP address. Me and my room mate we both are working on our separate Fiverr accounts (different professions) and sometimes we both use same computer or same internet (if using our laptops) if we are at home, so i was wondering if it’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

no no. 2 wifi same account. I mean , i want to use my account on my house WIFI and also my office WIFI. like this .

Archived