Difficult and strange buyers

aryana_ramzal

He is just trying to scam you.

Simply tell him that unfortunately his order is not eligible for cancellation as per fiver TOS as you delivered everything as promised and as per his requirements and you even worked on revisions.

However be prepared that if your buyer agrees to compete an order he might leave you bad review out of revenge.

Yes. I do think he is a scammer. I have reviewed his profile and there is not even a single review that the sellers might have given him on completing the orders. He must have been doing the same to other sellers as well, getting the work done and then cancelling the orders. I have declined his request to cancel twice already. How long am I going to have to keep doing that?

Yes. I do think he is a scammer. I have reviewed his profile and there is not even a single review that the sellers might have given him on completing the orders. He must have been doing the same to other sellers as well, getting the work done and then cancelling the orders. I have declined his request to cancel twice already. How long am I going to have to keep doing that?

Say to him I’m sorry it’s not what you are looking for but since the work has been done as agreed, you will not cancel the order and expect to be paid. Then notify customer support that you have an order where the buyer is trying to cancel to get free work from you and give the order number and tell them you do not want to cancel as it is a scam attempt.

Then you might get a bad review so if you really don’t want one then you can cancel it.

Since you do not want to cancel just keep refusing even if it takes six months of it. Think of it as a game you are going to win.

Say to him I’m sorry it’s not what you are looking for but since the work has been done as agreed, you will not cancel the order and expect to be paid. Then notify customer support that you have an order where the buyer is trying to cancel to get free work from you and give the order number and tell them you do not want to cancel as it is a scam attempt.

Then you might get a bad review so if you really don’t want one then you can cancel it.

Since you do not want to cancel just keep refusing even if it takes six months of it. Think of it as a game you are going to win.

I have already contacted customer support. They say they can’t force the buyer to complete the order if he does not like the work and to try to settle the dispute with him.

That buyer did not even message me before placing the order and directly placed it.

I have already contacted customer support. They say they can’t force the buyer to complete the order if he does not like the work and to try to settle the dispute with him.

That buyer did not even message me before placing the order and directly placed it.

That’s their standard reply and as @misscrystal said before you needed to contact them only to let them know that you did everything right and don’t want to cancel this order so they wouldn’t cancel it by accident if your buyer contacts them.

He is just trying to scam you.

Simply tell him that unfortunately his order is not eligible for cancellation as per fiver TOS as you delivered everything as promised and as per his requirements and you even worked on revisions.

However be prepared that if your buyer agrees to compete an order he might leave you bad review out of revenge.

that’s very true .😑

IF YOU WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER. HE WILL GIVE YOU A BAD FEEDBACK THIS ALSO HAPPEN WITH ME.😬

So? He should let the person scam him just to avoid a bad review? I don’t think so.

What is the point of using Fiverr if you’re just going to enable people to exploit you?

These things happen. Focus on being less attractive to scammers rather than letting people scam you. You will NOT grow on Fiverr or make decent money if you let people scam you.

In any case, the seller can always respond to a scam review with their side of the story.

IF YOU WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER. HE WILL GIVE YOU A BAD FEEDBACK THIS ALSO HAPPEN WITH ME.😬

IF YOU WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDER. HE WILL GIVE YOU A BAD FEEDBACK

My bad feedback is kind of a badge :medal_military: of honor to me. It lets prospective buyers know that

I. Will. Not. Be.Taken. Advantage. Of. 🤨

Besides, I always respond to such feedback with an explanation of the situation to defend myself. The last time I had a bad review, the buyer ranted and raved and looked like a fool, because two of the reviews after that were super good and not only complimented me but defended me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived