Digital artist, starting something new!

Hey all!

My name is Lee, I’m a graphic designer and software developer. I started out learning the basics of web design and game development when I was 9 using simple WYSIWYG software, then progressed to learning HTML, PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, CSS, C#, Illustrator, and a bunch of other tangentially related languages, software, frameworks, engines, concepts, and so on.

I am now focusing all of my mixed experience into photo colorization—adding artificial color to black-and-white photos to produce a result that looks believably modern. With the birth of my brand new business, I’ve decided to give Fiverr a try as it seems like a great platform for this kind of work.

Hope you’re all having a great Friday!

Welcome!
That sounds like such cool stuff 606!!
The photo colorization especially I know seeing old photos recoloured is some of my favourite stuff it makes it all feel much more real rather than just ’ something from the past’.
Good luck to you!

Welcome!

That sounds like such cool stuff 606!!

The photo colorization especially I know seeing old photos recoloured is some of my favourite stuff it makes it all feel much more real rather than just ’ something from the past’.

Good luck to you!

Thank you @fawnprince! That’s what convinced me to pursue colorization — I saw some great colorized photos from other artists which really resonated with me more than historical photos typically do. It’s deeply gratifying to transform a photo in such a way.

Archived