Digital Marketer and Brand Builder New To Fiverr

Guest launchchampion

Guest launchchampion

Super Stoked To Be A Part Of The Community!

Hey Everyone,

This is not my first rodeo with Fiverr, the other two experiences were quite profitable and I met some incredible people! I am finally back and this time I am here to really reach out and connect with the community which is something I feel I was slacking on the times before. As someone who has a business outside of Fiverr offering digital marketing services, would it be a smart move to move all my business to the Fiverr platform? I want to since Fiverr has always been so great to me and I’d love to eventually be a force to be reckoned with in the Fiverr digital marketing category. FIVERR IS EXPLODING SO I WANT TO DO AS MUCH OF MY WORK ON HERE AS POSSIBLE, YOU SHOULD TOO!

The issue is that when it comes to design, advertising and etc. some of the client’s money I need upfront in order to purchase their theme or run their ads or etc. What has been the most effective method you have found around this? How do I offer these services that require me to have an upfront investment from a client? Should I just not offer those services on this platform? Would absolutely love some Feedback!

Thanks everyone and happy gigging!

-Jonathan from Launch Champion

Guest launchchampion

Since you are advertising your gig and services, this post has been moved to the appropriate forum. According to the Fiverr forum rules, self-promotion is only allowed in the My Fiverr Gigs forum.

Hey jonbass, I removed the link.

Hey jonbass, I removed the link.

You’re still promoting yourself and your services. I recommend removing that self-promotion (i.e., the third paragraph), and keeping this topic focused on your commentary and feedback in the first two paragraphs.

Without the self-promotion, I don’t see why this couldn’t be moved back to the introductions forum. 😉

Hey Everyone,

This is not my first rodeo with Fiverr, the other two experiences were quite profitable and I met some incredible people! I am finally back and this time I am here to really reach out and connect with the community which is something I feel I was slacking on the times before. As someone who has a business outside of Fiverr offering digital marketing services, would it be a smart move to move all my business to the Fiverr platform? I want to since Fiverr has always been so great to me and I’d love to eventually be a force to be reckoned with in the Fiverr digital marketing category. FIVERR IS EXPLODING SO I WANT TO DO AS MUCH OF MY WORK ON HERE AS POSSIBLE, YOU SHOULD TOO!

The issue is that when it comes to design, advertising and etc. some of the client’s money I need upfront in order to purchase their theme or run their ads or etc. What has been the most effective method you have found around this? How do I offer these services that require me to have an upfront investment from a client? Should I just not offer those services on this platform? Would absolutely love some Feedback!

Thanks everyone and happy gigging!

-Jonathan from Launch Champion

Welcome!

would it be a smart move to move all my business to the Fiverr platform?

As the saying goes: “Don’t put all your eggs in One basket!”

Should I just not offer those services on this platform?

I would think that if you require funds beforehand, the Fiverr system doesn’t really work for you. However, if you do wish to personally invest in the orders and wait several weeks to be repaid you may do that as well.

Archived