Fiverr Forum

Direct Bank Transfers

I was just wondering why Fiverr is not giving option to send our earnings directly to our banks as most other freelance websites do

The process of bank transfers is different all over the world. It would be hell to set something like that up. There is no need to do so since you can transfer for free once the money is in your PayPal account anyway.

Paypal does not support Pakistan our only option is through Payoneer which is very expensive to use

adeelqures said:
  • Paypal does not support Pakistan our only option is through Payoneer which is very expensive to use

Well that is the option you have to deal with then sadly. Fiverr can't cater to every possible country. At least you have ways to receive money!

In order for pay outs to be made as a bank transfer the money actually needs to be in a bank account. I bet Fiverr very rarely release money from their PayPal account unless they are taking their 'cut'.

Hi Guys,

At the moment, Fiverr only offers the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer service for Indian residence.

If you would like to have this service available in your country as well, feel free to contact Fiverr customer support and request this option.

I vote for adding direct bank transfers.