Direct Message Ambiguity

asrakhan87

Hello Everyone!
I have just read somewhere that on contacting the buyer through direct message you can get a warning from Fiverr. I just wanted to know how valid is the information itself. And if this is the case, then why many buyer requests say to send a direct message.

Need your true advice.

Hello Everyone!

I have just read somewhere that on contacting the buyer through direct message you can get a warning from Fiverr. I just wanted to know how valid is the information itself. And if this is the case, then why many buyer requests say to send a direct message.

Need your true advice.

I have just read somewhere that on contacting the buyer through direct message you can get a warning from Fiverr.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Hello Everyone!

Need your true advice.

why many buyer requests say to send a direct message

Simply put, they either don’t know the rules and/or how to properly use the platform function.

I have just read somewhere that on contacting the buyer through direct message you can get a warning from Fiverr.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

If you do this, the next post you will be making in the forum is:

“My account was restricted for no reason”.

Never message a buyer (regardless of what they tell you to do) unless they message YOU in YOUR message box here FIRST.

Never message a seller here unless you intend to BUY their Gigs. That can be reported as spam as well.

GG

Archived