Directly promotion from no one seller to level 2 seller

fareeharazaq45

Question

On 15th of june, I was going to be promoted as level 2 seller, but I get demotion from level one seller to no level seller due to on time completion rate. Can I be promote now from no level seller to level two seller directly on 15 of next month? As my all requirements are complete to get level two seller

18 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

Huh. That’s so unfair after all the effort.

I didn’t make the rules I’m afraid! The same thing happened to me. ☀️

No - that’s not right I’m afraid.

If you go back to having no level you move to level one and then two - you can’t skip a level. ☀️

If you go back to having no level you move to level one and then two - you can’t skip a level. ☀️

Thanks for the information. 😊

Guest offlinehelpers

I was demoted too but I still get orders. To be sincere, I miss my level 2. I didn’t know how sweet it was till when I was demoted. 😅

If your Impressions and conversion rate is high then you will definitely get multiple orders even without a level.

I didn’t find that was the case when I got demoted at all. Levels would be irrelevant if that were the case for everybody. 😉

I was demoted too but I still get orders. To be sincere, I miss my level 2. I didn’t know how sweet it was till when I was demoted. 😅

Guest offlinehelpers

Actually seller level has no much effect on the sales. If your Impressions and conversion rate is high then you will definitely get multiple orders even without a level. 😊

If your Impressions and conversion rate is high then you will definitely get multiple orders even without a level.

I didn’t find that was the case when I got demoted at all. Levels would be irrelevant if that were the case for everybody. 😉

Yes, I think that’s it as long as all the requirements for level two are complete.

Yes, I think that’s it as long as all the requirements for level two are complete.

Incorrect.

Yes. If you don’t get any Warnings from fiverr within 30 days, then you are promoted level 2 directly

Incorrect.

Correct.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes. If you don’t get any Warnings from fiverr within 30 days, then you are promoted level 2 directly.

No - that’s not right I’m afraid.

Archived