Fiverr Community Forum

Directly promotion from no one seller to level 2 seller

On 15th of june, I was going to be promoted as level 2 seller, but I get demotion from level one seller to no level seller due to on time completion rate. Can I be promote now from no level seller to level two seller directly on 15 of next month? As my all requirements are complete to get level two seller

3 Likes

Yes, I think that’s it as long as all the requirements for level two are complete.

1 Like

I think you are going to need two month for that.

Nope, I’ve been there before, you gonna go to Level One first, even you requirement is completed to Level 2

Yes. If you don’t get any Warnings from fiverr within 30 days, then you are promoted level 2 directly.

No - that’s not right I’m afraid.

If you go back to having no level you move to level one and then two - you can’t skip a level. :sunny:

7 Likes

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

Correct.

3 Likes

Same is happening with me :sweat_smile:

Huh. That’s so unfair after all the effort.

I didn’t make the rules I’m afraid! The same thing happened to me. :sunny:

Actually seller level has no much effect on the sales. If your Impressions and conversion rate is high then you will definitely get multiple orders even without a level. :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t find that was the case when I got demoted at all. Levels would be irrelevant if that were the case for everybody. :wink:

I was demoted too but I still get orders. To be sincere, I miss my level 2. I didn’t know how sweet it was till when I was demoted. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hope you get it back soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I got demoted coz of a scam buyer who lied to the customer support that the work I did was plagiarized. Which wasn’t true. He just needed his money back which he succeeded.

2 Likes

This is a new thing for me! Thank you for sharing…

1 Like

Welcome:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Did you get level 2 directly or first get level 1 ???

If you go back to having no level you move to level one and then two - you can’t skip a level. :sunny:

Thanks for the information. :blush: