Disable gig in fiverr search

championss

The queue is there so that you will not get more orders than you can handle. I’ve not heard that a full queue means the gig isn’t in the search. I suspect this is an unrelated issue.

Its happening with me. And mostly for new seller, Orders in the queue exceeded gig disappear from search criteria, when deliver the few orders and queue has 2-3 orders, then gig back into search results.

Its happening with me. And mostly for new seller, Orders in the queue exceeded gig disappear from search criteria, when deliver the few orders and queue has 2-3 orders, then gig back into search results.

And mostly for new seller

This is the first I’ve heard of it. But it makes sense. If you can’t take on more orders than what your queue limit is set to, then removing the gig from the search gives buyers better and more immediate options.

They don’t disable it, it’s just that the search results are now limited to 25 pages. If your gig is thrown to page 26, it’s no longer visible in a general search but if you try different keywords and filters, it may actually show up.

That’s what I took from a CS exchange on the matter that I had last week. I can’t find my gig using the main keyword anymore but it shows up through using the rest of the keywords. I had $700 of canceled orders last week (due to a buyer accepting and then cancelling the same custom offer twice because there was a payment issue on their side). I figured it was punishment for that.

They don’t disable it, it’s just that the search results are now limited to 25 pages. If your gig is thrown to page 26, it’s no longer visible in a general search but if you try different keywords and filters, it may actually show up.

That’s what I took from a CS exchange on the matter that I had last week. I can’t find my gig using the main keyword anymore but it shows up through using the rest of the keywords. I had $700 of canceled orders last week (due to a buyer accepting and then cancelling the same custom offer twice because there was a payment issue on their side). I figured it was punishment for that.

(due to a buyer accepting and then cancelling the same custom offer twice because there was a payment issue on their side)

I’ve had that quite a bit lately and it never happened before. I think I mentioned that.

(due to a buyer accepting and then cancelling the same custom offer twice because there was a payment issue on their side)

I’ve had that quite a bit lately and it never happened before. I think I mentioned that.

Yeah, you mentioned that and it calmed me down a little because I thought the guy was just trying to give me an aneurysm.

I’m getting close to completing the order (I think) but boy is it a difficult order to work on, payment issues or not.

Yeah, you mentioned that and it calmed me down a little because I thought the guy was just trying to give me an aneurysm.

I’m getting close to completing the order (I think) but boy is it a difficult order to work on, payment issues or not.

I’ve had more cancelled orders recently due to that than the entire year last year.

My stats are fine however. No problem there at all.

I’ve had more cancelled orders recently due to that than the entire year last year.

My stats are fine however. No problem there at all.

Hmm…same thing happened to me. I cancelled 6 orders in last 60 days. I had no cancellation for 11 months and suddenly 6 cancellations.

@rahulkajla1 Did it affect your stats? Were they people who were really trying to buy your gig but having difficulties?

Yes, it did but stats are slowly recovering.

Were they people who were really trying to buy your gig but having difficulties?

That wasn’t the reason. I just saw your reply about cancellations and jumped right in to rant. Sorry if you were talking about specific type of cancellations. 😬

Some started the order without submitting the correct info. Some placed order by mistake. One guy sent info which wasn’t relevant to my gig. One was just tying to get extra work for free. And one of them tricked fiverr’s CS into believing that they are cancelling order because of COVID-19 and hired someone else offering same service, but cheaper.

I felt as if they were intentionally trying to affect my stats but fortunately, stats were too good to be affected badly.

Yes, it did but stats are slowly recovering.

Were they people who were really trying to buy your gig but having difficulties?

That wasn’t the reason. I just saw your reply about cancellations and jumped right in to rant. Sorry if you were talking about specific type of cancellations. 😬

Some started the order without submitting the correct info. Some placed order by mistake. One guy sent info which wasn’t relevant to my gig. One was just tying to get extra work for free. And one of them tricked fiverr’s CS into believing that they are cancelling order because of COVID-19 and hired someone else offering same service, but cheaper.

I felt as if they were intentionally trying to affect my stats but fortunately, stats were too good to be affected badly.

@rahulkajla1 Yes I had a strange variety too but the most were them trying to place real orders. But it’s been extremely unusual behavior too.

Archived