Disabled fiverr accounts

logonasho

Hello, I’m new to fiverr. My first account created in fiverr has a username that not suitable for my category. In that case I had created another fiverr account. Fiverr team disabled my second account. After all I deactivated my first account by choosing change username as reason and then I created the 3rd one. Will they disable it too?

If you didn’t get permission to open another account after your accounts were disabled, yes, and I think that was the reason of why they disabled your second account too.

No friend . I had opened the 3rd one. I have the problem about will they disable the 3rd one too ?

You should have asked for written permission to open the one new account after 2 were disabled. They may disable the newest one too. Ask them.

Regardless, to answer the question again,

You should have asked for written permission to open the one new account

For anything else:

Ask them.

I already contacted the customer support and sent some messages for them. Can i know these messages would help me to get a permission.

Nobody on the forum can help you further with this. It really is between you and Customer Support. If you have explained everything to them they will give you their decision.

Archived