Disabling of Seller Accounts for selling Exam services

alpha_tech01

I have posted this request today, Please Read it once:
“”"Hello Sir/Mam!
As I have heard from many of my friends that Fiverr is disabling accounts of the sellers, who are selling Exam services. if this is so then please confirm this thing to me.
Secondly, I received an email from Fiverr which was an email advertisement to convince me to buy an excel exam service. I am attaching the link down below. Futhermore, Fiverr has also posted a page link on Main Google Search stating 24 best Exam services on Fiverr. You can validate my statements from down attached pictures.
It’s my request from Fiverr that you either stop disabling accounts on providing exam services on Fiverr or, remove all your posts and links stating about exam services; which have been posted for the advertisement of the platform. Fiverr itself is not following its policies, People earn from Fiverr they are earning money for their families.
I want the answer to my question, that, WHY FIVERR IS DISABLING ACCOUNTS OF SELLERS ON CHARGES OF SELLING EXAM SERVICES, WHILE FIVERR ITSELF IS USING EXAM SERVICES KEYWORDS FOR IT’S PROMOTIONS???

I shall be thankful to you if I got a valid answer for this.

Thank you!"""

What do you think over it?

I have posted this request today, Please Read it once:

“”"Hello Sir/Mam!

As I have heard from many of my friends that Fiverr is disabling accounts of the sellers, who are selling Exam services. if this is so then please confirm this thing to me.

Secondly, I received an email from Fiverr which was an email advertisement to convince me to buy an excel exam service. I am attaching the link down below. Futhermore, Fiverr has also posted a page link on Main Google Search stating 24 best Exam services on Fiverr. You can validate my statements from down attached pictures.

It’s my request from Fiverr that you either stop disabling accounts on providing exam services on Fiverr or, remove all your posts and links stating about exam services; which have been posted for the advertisement of the platform. Fiverr itself is not following its policies, People earn from Fiverr they are earning money for their families.

I want the answer to my question, that, WHY FIVERR IS DISABLING ACCOUNTS OF SELLERS ON CHARGES OF SELLING EXAM SERVICES, WHILE FIVERR ITSELF IS USING EXAM SERVICES KEYWORDS FOR IT’S PROMOTIONS???

I shall be thankful to you if I got a valid answer for this.

Thank you!"""

What do you think over it?

WHY FIVERR IS DISABLING ACCOUNTS OF SELLERS ON CHARGES OF SELLING EXAM SERVICES

If you would check the ToS you’ll see that academic services are not allowed.

They are probably automated emails based on your searches , academic services are not allowed , if they exist it only means that those users haven’t been caught yet.

Yes Mam you are right, but these Google Pages Link are from Fiverr Official website and these are well ranked pages, optimized by Fiverr. So the fiverr is itself not following it’s policies.

Yes Mam you are right, but these Google Pages Link are from Fiverr Official website and these are well ranked pages, optimized by Fiverr. So the fiverr is itself not following it’s policies.

You can contact support and let them know about it , not sure what users here on the forum can do about it…

Your screenshots doesn’t “prove” that fiverr is promoting exam services.
The emails that you got are just automated emails with your keyword searches as you can see. It works the same as many social media ads right now:you googled and it showed relevant searches to you. Same here, it’s automated and it’s just your keywords, it doesn’t mean that fiverr allows it or promotes it.

Your google search also has nothing to do with fiverr promoting exam services. Do you see the “ad” sign next to your google searches? No? Then it’s not promoted by fiverr.

It’s against TOS and all those gigs will be removed sooner or later.

Archived