Fiverr Forum

Disappearing without marking an order as complete is like taking a pizza without thanking the delivery guy

The only timed I thanked a pizza guy was to be passive agressive because he delivered my order like 30 minutes late.

This doesn’t bother me so much.

Many of those “autocomplete” Buyers come back and buy more from me.

In fact I had a new order on Thursday from such a Buyer and he stated in the requirements - “Please use the same branding you set up for me on the first order”

That’s nice of you :roll_eyes:

… it’s not that big of a deal I was just saying it can be irritating now and then?? y’all are mean lol

1 Like

But seriously, I guess something was lost in translation because a couple of y’all seem to think “I find this aspect of Fiverr mildly irritating” meant “screw Fiverr, screw my clients, I’m ungrateful” when literally all I meant was “I find this thing which happens now and then mildly irritating”… also we’re in the ranting pot, isn’t this for ranting? yes, 95% of my clients are great and I don’t have any issues on a typicall work day with Fiverr, but that’s obvivously not worth mentioning on a sub meant for RANTING is it lol

You know, sometimes it’s just disappointing to work really hard on something for a client and be excited to hear their feedback only for them to disappear. I love what I do and I love interacting with clients. THIS SUB WAS LITERALLY CREATED FOR THESE TYPES OF COMPLAINTS :laughing: let me have a whinge for christ’s sake

3 Likes

@gwyneth_galvin
Hahaha :rofl: Cheers :clinking_glasses:

so true, i can feel ya i guess everybody here can

and you’re perfectly justified in doing so :heart:

2 Likes