Disappointed

I’ve paid for a Gig from a seller who comes highly recommended, the gig was for traffic to my website. He has confirmed my order has been delivered however my google analytics shows that absolutely no traffic has come to my website since the time that I placed my order!!

No response from the seller either. What can I do? I’ve paid USD10 for web traffic from a country of my choice, but no traffic yet. Do I name and shame?

Ask for a refund since there is no visible traffic to your site as promised. Or ask him what he did or how he can proof that he is directing traffic to your site .

jmwood said: No response from the seller either. What can I do? I've paid USD10 for web traffic from a country of my choice, but no traffic yet. Do I name and shame?

You can't name and shame, here anyway. It's against the rules and it will be censored as soon as you do it.

Traffic gigs can be very tricky even when you find/order a legitimate one. It can take quite awhile for 'results' and as @bachas85 pointed out, you only have 14 days to cancel.