Fiverr Forum

Discouraged... a user copied my photo and all GIG text and posted it as their own

Two things:

• It’s against the rules to call out other users, so you need to remove the link.
  • Contact Fiverr Support (support@fiverr.com) with the details and they’ll get the gig removed.

In my experience this is dealt with quickly, but this forum is not the place to get it sorted.

Dean covered it, but I just want to reiterate: go to customer service. They’ll fix it for you.

Sadly this does happen from time to time. In a way, it’s a sign you’ve made a great gig.

As long as your gig came first, then it’s an easy enough thing to resolve with customer support. But speaking for myself, even if customer support was unwilling to help (which I would find hard to believe), it doesn’t matter if somebody copies my ad: they can’t copy me. The difference in the quality of work will show and they’ll never achieve sustainable sales.

Reply to @deanstokes: Thank you for your direction.

Reply to @sara1984: Thank you.

Reply to @jamesbulls: Thank you.

You really shouldn’t be discouraged by things like that.

As a matter of fact, you might be encouraged thanks to the prompt reactions by the fiverr customer support that they are known for.

Hi fr4hutha

Customer support will help if you made this gig first, as jamesbulls wrote!

The world of Fiverr is like the… world :slight_smile: There are too many people who spend their energy on copying others instead of using their imagination to do original creative work.

all the best :slight_smile:

happyspace