Disheartened by my experience

bakh_tawar

I am new to Fiverr, and by my experience i have come to a point that, fiverr no doubt is easy to use as compared to other freelancing websites. But I believe it should be a little easy on beginners, as starters, we don’t know many things, and there are many things that are not stated in the rules and tos. I have received 3 warnings, of God knows why. T
Yesterday they were 2. Today they are 3. I am so disheartened at the moment, I don’t know what will they do now with my account. I have read many posts here in the forum, which has levelled up my stress. This was the only platform i felt right for myself. But these warnings i think will end it.

I am new to Fiverr, and by my experience i have come to a point that, fiverr no doubt is easy to use as compared to other freelancing websites. But I believe it should be a little easy on beginners, as starters, we don’t know many things, and there are many things that are not stated in the rules and tos. I have received 3 warnings, of God knows why. T

Yesterday they were 2. Today they are 3. I am so disheartened at the moment, I don’t know what will they do now with my account. I have read many posts here in the forum, which has levelled up my stress. This was the only platform i felt right for myself. But these warnings i think will end it.

I have received 3 warnings, of God knows why. T

A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. You would have had some details in the email regarding this.

253419_2.png bakh_tawar:

Yesterday they were 2. Today they are 3.

But these warnings i think will end it.

Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

You will just have to wait for the decision from Customer Support.

I am so sorry to hear of this. I agree that at least the rule about never mentioning anything about reviews to a buyer should be mentioned somewhere to new sellers. In fact an easy to read guide with the things never to do would be helpful.

Can you mention here what the 3 warnings were for, so others can see what happens?

I am so sorry to hear of this. I agree that at least the rule about never mentioning anything about reviews to a buyer should be mentioned somewhere to new sellers. In fact an easy to read guide with the things never to do would be helpful.

Can you mention here what the 3 warnings were for, so others can see what happens?

Actually i upload my content of behance, as an online record of my work. That content when i upload here for making my gig, it resulted in warning. And since i was new i didn’t know, and neither it was stated in tos, I continued trying to upload which resulted in three warnings.

Tell me what can i do now? I am innocent, i have done nothing wrong. Will i suffer then too?

I have received 3 warnings, of God knows why. T

A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. You would have had some details in the email regarding this.

253419_2.png bakh_tawar:

Yesterday they were 2. Today they are 3.

But these warnings i think will end it.

Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

You will just have to wait for the decision from Customer Support.

Isn’t there any way out? Anyone who can help?

Actually i upload my content of behance, as an online record of my work. That content when i upload here for making my gig, it resulted in warning. And since i was new i didn’t know, and neither it was stated in tos, I continued trying to upload which resulted in three warnings.

Tell me what can i do now? I am innocent, i have done nothing wrong. Will i suffer then too?

Your account seems to be working. Have you been suspended?

Usually once an account receives its third warning, it’s closed or restricted.

It is working, i don’t know what will happen after evaluation, that is on 15 may

It is working, i don’t know what will happen after evaluation, that is on 15 may

Fiverr doesn’t wait until evaluation day to take action against accounts that have received three warnings. Those accounts are dealt with straight away. That’s why I was very surprised when I saw your account was still live.

Were these proper Fiverr warnings? Did you receive emails telling you that you’d been warned?

If you have received a warning from Fiverr, you won’t be able to level up for a little while, but that’s not a problem for you, as you weren’t going to level up in May anyway. You have only three reviews and joined this month.

Fiverr doesn’t wait until evaluation day to take action against accounts that have received three warnings. Those accounts are dealt with straight away. That’s why I was very surprised when I saw your account was still live.

Were these proper Fiverr warnings? Did you receive emails telling you that you’d been warned?

If you have received a warning from Fiverr, you won’t be able to level up for a little while, but that’s not a problem for you, as you weren’t going to level up in May anyway. You have only three reviews and joined this month.

I don’t know. It is mentioned on my dashboard 3/10 warnings.

And i got the mails that your gig is removed thrice. And then i got this msg that your account is flagged.

Yes please do… I’m interested to see what they say.

I would like to make a short guide for what not to do for new sellers but I feel sure that most would ignore it.

47AAB89F-724A-4B44-80D0-2B09C7EA5E73.thumb.png.2b62fdbb70606b9883fb86e491ea6e2a.png
image750×1334 126 KB

This i have got thrice, while i was trying to upload the content again and again

Yes please do… I’m interested to see what they say.

I would like to make a short guide for what not to do for new sellers but I feel sure that most would ignore it.

2FC9F782-7B42-4117-8707-9E437DFDDBAD.thumb.png.7356eae64fe6c6b2748c1d2189f91aec.png
image750×1334 158 KB
953B3A30-94A9-4E2D-B787-73A98F242363.thumb.png.f704d784475b774c004028a523cde96b.png
image750×1334 145 KB

This i got once. And then I stopped trying.

Well it looks like you might have the design or gig someplace else on the internet.

Also you had a gig that was not allowed such as offering homework help, a paid Amazon review, adult content etc.

Yes, that is the case I mentioned you, behance. I made my online work portfolio on behance. Later i joined fiverr and uploaded the content here, it then started warning me.

Thanks for sharing those screenshots!

From what I can see, you have one official warning, not three, which is really good news.

Please tread very carefully from now on. If you’re warned for the same thing twice, your account will be closed.

Have you had a proper conversation with CS? If this warning was given in error, they may be able to have it wiped from your account.

Yes, that is the case I mentioned you, behance. I made my online work portfolio on behance. Later i joined fiverr and uploaded the content here, it then started warning me.

I see. I’m not sure how it’s handled in cases like this where you already have your content on the internet but want to showcase it on fiverr also. Maybe someone else will know.

Well it looks like you might have the design or gig someplace else on the internet.

Also you had a gig that was not allowed such as offering homework help, a paid Amazon review, adult content etc.

Yes. This is so confusing. Because i was warned these different warnings for uploading same content.

I am clueless as i am new. That’s why i am trying get out information from you

From what I can see, you have one official warning, not three, which is really good news.

Please tread very carefully from now on. If you’re warned for the same thing twice, your account will be closed.

Have you had a proper conversation with CS? If this warning was given in error, they may be able to have it wiped from your account.

8E88D5CD-380F-40B6-9C79-05CE8DE74D90.thumb.png.ace089ee093875ec9c6d1cc4e5fc7ff6.png
image750×1334 85.6 KB

Then why is this showing 3 warnings on my dashboard?

Yes. This is so confusing. Because i was warned these different warnings for uploading same content.

I am clueless as i am new. That’s why i am trying get out information from you

Don’t do it again! You were lucky to only get one warning. Let’s make sure you don’t get another one before you try again, we can figure this out.

Apparently you need to have something not shown any place on the internet in your gigs. Someone will come along here to help you decide how to do this.

In order to level up, sellers need to go 30 days without a warning. Your analytics page is telling you you’ve only gone 3 days without a warning. You need to go 27 more days without being warned before you’re eligible to level up.

You’re currently on day 3 of 30. Tomorrow you’ll be on day 4 of 30.

I have tried talking to them with an aim to sort out my issue. That lady responded with straight and rude replies that i was using somebody else’s content. I also told her that i can provide you with source files. But she didn’t listen to me.

I have tried talking to them with an aim to sort out my issue. That lady responded with straight and rude replies that i was using somebody else’s content. I also told her that i can provide you with source files. But she didn’t listen to me.

I can see a very simple solution to your problem… If Fiverr thinks your images are not your own, and has warned you when you tried to upload those images found elsewhere (even if on your own account on another site), then create new images for Fiverr. Problem solved.

Archived