"Dismiss notifications on the website"

I dont know if it’s just me… but I see this all too often and get excited:

You have one unread notification. View it

Good news! one of your orders was just marked as complete.
1 day ago

When I've seen this "Unread notification" about 20 mines today, searching through the site.. For some reason it keeps thinking it's unread, when I've seen it MANY times xD

So a "Dismiss this notification" button would awesome in the notification box thingy :3

That sometimes happen to me, too! I was wondering if it is due to a browser bug or something…

Yeah, I had this happen to me earlier.

This happens to me too. But sometimes the notification automatically clears once i have seen it(like if i have got unread msg,once i read it the notification clears) other times it just stays there until i dismiss them.

Sounds like there is a hitch in the fiverr giddyup today

This happens to me all the time when I’m using an older version of Google Chrome. Unfortunately I can’t update it because it is at work and the newest version is blocked. :frowning:

I just clear it off when I get home and then it is gone for me. I believe it is some sort of bug with Fiverr or the version of Chrome.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Funny one!!

Happened to me also…

This happens to me all the time when I’m using an older version of Google Chrome. Unfortunately I can’t update it because it is at work and the newest version is blocked. :frowning:

I just clear it off when I get home and then it is gone for me. I believe it is some sort of bug with Fiverr or the version of Chrome.

Happened to me also…

Happened to me also…

Happened to me also…

Happened to me also…