"Dismiss notifications on the website"

caiterz

I dont know if it’s just me… but I see this all too often and get excited:

You have one unread notification. View it

Good news! one of your orders was just marked as complete.
1 day ago

When I've seen this "Unread notification" about 20 mines today, searching through the site.. For some reason it keeps thinking it's unread, when I've seen it MANY times xD

So a "Dismiss this notification" button would awesome in the notification box thingy :3

This happens to me all the time when I’m using an older version of Google Chrome. Unfortunately I can’t update it because it is at work and the newest version is blocked. 😦

I just clear it off when I get home and then it is gone for me. I believe it is some sort of bug with Fiverr or the version of Chrome.

This happens to me all the time when I’m using an older version of Google Chrome. Unfortunately I can’t update it because it is at work and the newest version is blocked. 😦

I just clear it off when I get home and then it is gone for me. I believe it is some sort of bug with Fiverr or the version of Chrome.

• 2 months later...

It also happens to me. Before 1 week it always showed “You have 2 unread notifications. View’em” and today it became “You have 4 unread notifications. View’em” even after clicking dismiss all button.

I think it is a bug in the fiverr itself.

Archived