Displaying my GIG in the category

web_master85

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there,
The search has been undergoing testing for a while:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

The promoting your gig feature is only available to some sellers - Fiverr picks which gigs, if any, it wants to offer you promotion for.

Hope this helps!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello,

thanks for the answer but that’s 1 month old and still testing?

And it’s a difference between “placing the best gigs” and not showing my gig at all.

Why would I bother then to create gigs?

It’s been going on for a while now.

As regards showing your gig in any search, Fiverr don’t actually promise to show your gig at all, but obviously as you get reviews etc. your gigs may start to show.

Have you tried buyer requests to get a bit on initial momentum?

Guest fia999

It’s been going on for a while now.

As regards showing your gig in any search, Fiverr don’t actually promise to show your gig at all, but obviously as you get reviews etc. your gigs may start to show.

Have you tried buyer requests to get a bit on initial momentum?

Fiverr don’t actually promise to show your gig at all

That sounds ridicilous to me, not you, but the fact. I think anyone would want their gig to be found in the search no matter if it would be in the last page. 😥

Guest fia999

Not everyone can be on first page. Someone has to be last, it’s just the way it is

That´s not what I meant. I understand anyone could be the last. But to not be found at all, that´s what I meant by ridicilous.

That´s not what I meant. I understand anyone could be the last. But to not be found at all, that´s what I meant by ridicilous.

The matter is that you are right.

EVERY GIG MUST BE VISIBLE.

If Gig is not visible at all => CSupport => sorted this a few times for me.

Guest offlinehelpers

Here’s a previous discussion about gigs not being shown - if you search for ‘editorial focus’ you may find some more useful info. Not related to any particular gig BTW - just for info. 🙂

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

This is both unprofessional and unfair of Fiverr IMO - what do you think? Back story: I launched a gig offering YouTube video embeds and it went live instantly. Not very controversial I would have thought, but over the space of a couple of weeks...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 1 ❤

So I’ve opened another ticket with screenshots, my gig shows in search but when I navigate to " Programming & Tech / WordPress / Help/Consultation " and apply the filter “Show Online Sellers” my gig disappears, although I am online of course. Unless I am retarded and I need a satisfying answer from you, not from the support, because they don’t take me serious, why should they? I am just an unhappy seller who doesn’t sees his gig in the category when he tries to find it under online sellers when he’s online. Can you verify your gigs with filters guys to see if that happens to you when you filter it through online sellers? Thanks.

Archived