Dispute on fiverr's Order

babii_designs

Hey!
I am a developer, a buyer came on my gig and ask for a simple Shopify store. I start the conversation and he didn’t give me any detail just said to me I need a basic Shopify store just a layout with only one product. Now, when I install a theme and create a layout and also upload the product when I delivered the order the buyer came after 2 days and open a dispute that and said I have the certain idea he has not listened, in reality, he didn’t give me any idea also he said I copy the layout but in real I create from scratch so I decline the dispute and now from 3 days I am texting to him he came online but not reply to me.
Kindly, tell me what I have to do?

Hey!

I am a developer, a buyer came on my gig and ask for a simple Shopify store. I start the conversation and he didn’t give me any detail just said to me I need a basic Shopify store just a layout with only one product. Now, when I install a theme and create a layout and also upload the product when I delivered the order the buyer came after 2 days and open a dispute that and said I have the certain idea he has not listened, in reality, he didn’t give me any idea also he said I copy the layout but in real I create from scratch so I decline the dispute and now from 3 days I am texting to him he came online but not reply to me.

Kindly, tell me what I have to do?

If you offer revisions, then you have to do as they say.

so I decline the dispute and now from 3 days…

If you’ve delivered it successfully, then the order will be accepted automatically after 3 days.

Archived