Disputes problem

Hello everyone, please is it possible for customer care to cancel/ conclude a dispute without my consent after I have provided/ submitted everything required for the job ordered, and the client chatted me again requesting for me to do another job then I refused cos the first one was canceled without my consent with the help of customer care without me being paid, now u seek another service to do the same again then the buyer quickly blocked me. I need Answer from customer care cos nobody has responded yet, it’s five days already from Sunday, please Fiverr community help me. I don’t know if I am allowed to put up a screenshot of everything that transpired, thank you

Hello everyone, please is it possible for customer care to cancel/ conclude a dispute without my consent after I have provided/ submitted everything required for the job ordered, and the client chatted me again requesting for me to do another job then I refused cos the first one was canceled without my consent with the help of customer care without me being paid, now u seek another service to do the same again then the buyer quickly blocked me. I need Answer from customer care cos nobody has responded yet, it’s five days already from Sunday, please Fiverr community help me. I don’t know if I am allowed to put up a screenshot of everything that transpired, thank you

I need Answer from customer care

Customer Support doesn’t respond on the forum.

Archived