Diversify your portfolio-if you are not getting order or views

usamairshad11

If you’re not getting orders or views, it could be because you’ve only got one gig. Diversify your portfolio and create multiple gigs in the same category. This will get you more impressions and ultimately more clicks. Do like the pros and cast a wide net to catch more fish.

Good Luck 😉

Hi usamairshad11! i have made 3 gigs on my profile but still haven’t got any offer,.i am a new seller here on Fiverr since 3 months, still haven’t received any project, any suggestion for me? my services are Research Writing and Content writing.

Hi usamairshad11! i have made 3 gigs on my profile but still haven’t got any offer,.i am a new seller here on Fiverr since 3 months, still haven’t received any project, any suggestion for me? my services are Research Writing and Content writing.

There are a lot of people giving a similar service. Look at buyers requests every hour. You can send up to 10 offers per day.

same with me…2 months in fiverr… 🙂

• 6 months later...

Archived