Fiverr Community Forum

Do a professional photo model can make money on Fiverr, to bought iPhone in one month?

Hello im new on Fiverr :hugs:. Since сovid-19 started, I decided to try working online. I create my account on Fiverr. I have a question: Do a professional photo model can make money on Fiverr? :smile: What is the average price for order? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is this a joke? Are you being serious?

Covid 2019 started 14 months ago.

There is no average price on Fiverr. Price is set up as per what you want to receive for your work. If you want to work for 5 you put 5, if you want to work of 5000 you put 5000.

Did you read the TOS?
Did you watch and read HELP section for new sellers?

8 Likes

Hi there.
Yes, models can and do make money on Fiverr.
However to work out things like “average price per order” you will need to do your own research. You can browse fiverr as a buyer, searching for modeling gigs, and do some research based on that.

3 Likes

Good to see you’re still alive. I worried for you after you said you were going to eat your body weight in chocolate on Valentine’s Day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I’m not a model. Far from it. Most people would probably pay not to have to look at me. But I’ll share my thoughts anyway.

It is possible to make money as a model on Fiverr, as you can see from the number of reviews other models have. The niche isn’t huge, though, so it’s probably best to start out with realistic goals. Making iPhone money in a month, especially while new, isn’t going to happen, unless you’re able to connect with a rare high paying client.

You’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. You’re obviously good at what you do. Keep going, and see where this journey takes you. Best of luck.

6 Likes

Yes, you can, there are already some people doing this, you should check their profiles to learn how do they set their prices, services etc

3 Likes

What an oddly very specific goal you have in terms of how much money you’d like to make in one month!

I guess the answer could also be determined by what generation iPhone you are looking to purchase. :face_with_monocle: :moneybag:

4 Likes

thanks for your answers, and jokes :smile: