Do a professional photo model can make money on Fiverr, to bought iPhone in one month?

yulianaa_model

Is this a joke? Are you being serious?

Covid 2019 started 14 months ago.

There is no average price on Fiverr. Price is set up as per what you want to receive for your work. If you want to work for 5 you put 5, if you want to work of 5000 you put 5000.

Did you read the TOS? Did you watch and read HELP section for new sellers? 

Seller Videos on Vimeo

• Like 26
  • Up 2

Hi there.
Yes, models can and do make money on Fiverr.
However to work out things like “average price per order” you will need to do your own research. You can browse fiverr as a buyer, searching for modeling gigs, and do some research based on that.

• Like 10

Hello im new on Fiverr :hugs:. Since сovid-19 started, I decided to try working online. I create my account on Fiverr. I have a question: Do a professional photo model can make money on Fiverr? :smile: What is the average price for order? 🙂

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I’m not a model. Far from it. Most people would probably pay not to have to look at me. But I’ll share my thoughts anyway.

It is possible to make money as a model on Fiverr, as you can see from the number of reviews other models have. The niche isn’t huge, though, so it’s probably best to start out with realistic goals. Making iPhone money in a month, especially while new, isn’t going to happen, unless you’re able to connect with a rare high paying client.

You’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. You’re obviously good at what you do. Keep going, and see where this journey takes you. Best of luck. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 4/6/2023 at 5:11 PM, alainaaurora said:

I was referred by a friend to start my modeling career here.

Is your friend also a model? Because if they're not, then I would use caution. There are dozens of different categories, and some have more demand than others. Likewise, some have more competitors than others. 

I glanced at your profile. Not impressed. What kind of clients are you trying to reach? Who is your target market?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Who is your target market?

Hello. I too am a newly emerging model.

My target market is tank top enthusiast, protein junkies who like their men bald, snarky and on the other side of 40. Must love muscles. If the muscle thing is a deal breaker, then they at least need a fairly morbid curiosity of guys who listen to vintage R&B but wear cowboy boots.

My core audience considers themselves coffee fetishists. It may or may not be true that they insert hot coffee into their fantasies … speaking of fantasies: I’m sorta after the “too tired to be physical after a long day at work, but totally up for a hot session of PBS documentaries and erotic back scratches” crowd.

My general consumer is into a highly sophisticated, but needlessly satirical jokester - clearly alpha type - but with unapologetic “McCartney guy” tendencies. My fanbase is into big chests, nice shoulders and moments of weakness in the kitchen consuming Swiss rolls while thinking “this is so much better than ab crunches.” My supporters like the look of a man who purports to subscribe to an academic lifestyle while listening to retro wrestling podcasts. My base is also super turned on by baffling explanations of Kafka, Twin Peaks theories and shirtless bodybuilders who bumble around their kitchen muttering “what day is this,” before they’ve had their morning coffee.

My typical follower likes some vascularity, dark brown eyes and the type of model who writes a ten paragraph satire piece where one paragraph would have worked just fine. They also like flexed arms, deep tans and a guy who can spot when the kids asked one parent for that thing they were told “no” to already.

My onlookers appreciate a model who’s circadian rhythm is playing a free form jazz number. They desire overly confident workaholic types in sweatpants and they get hot all over at the simple mention of “comfortable house shoes.” My followers love a good muscle pose - performed in a perfectly leaning desk chair - with an extremely sexy swivel function and that never squeaks. They like to superimpose themselves into situations where I “overtake them” with brute - like showcases of piano practice techniques.

My clientele likes their men strong, ready to defend their honor at a seconds notice and they’re really into guys who can perform the “Cheers” theme song. They are ravenous for sensual “garage removal” and they can’t get enough of pictures where I “help with the chores without being asked.

They want the hottest, rawest, most explicit pictures of a man “listening” that they can get their trembling hands on.

And I’m just the man to give it to them.

So what do you think? Because when I hear it aloud - the answer is simple  

I’m Fiverr’s next top model. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, damooch916 said:

Hello. I too am a newly emerging model.

My target market is tank top enthusiast, protein junkies who like their men bald, snarky and on the other side of 40. Must love muscles. If the muscle thing is a deal breaker, then they at least need a fairly morbid curiosity of guys who listen to vintage R&B but wear cowboy boots.

My core audience considers themselves coffee fetishists. It may or may not be true that they insert hot coffee into their fantasies … speaking of fantasies: I’m sorta after the “too tired to be physical after a long day at work, but totally up for a hot session of PBS documentaries and erotic back scratches” crowd.

My general consumer is into a highly sophisticated, but needlessly satirical jokester - clearly alpha type - but with unapologetic “McCartney guy” tendencies. My fanbase is into big chests, nice shoulders and moments of weakness in the kitchen consuming Swiss rolls while thinking “this is so much better than ab crunches.” My supporters like the look of a man who purports to subscribe to an academic lifestyle while listening to retro wrestling podcasts. My base is also super turned on by baffling explanations of Kafka, Twin Peaks theories and shirtless bodybuilders who bumble around their kitchen muttering “what day is this,” before they’ve had their morning coffee.

My typical follower likes some vascularity, dark brown eyes and the type of model who writes a ten paragraph satire piece where one paragraph would have worked just fine. They also like flexed arms, deep tans and a guy who can spot when the kids asked one parent for that thing they were told “no” to already.

My onlookers appreciate a model who’s circadian rhythm is playing a free form jazz number. They desire overly confident workaholic types in sweatpants and they get hot all over at the simple mention of “comfortable house shoes.” My followers love a good muscle pose - performed in a perfectly leaning desk chair - with an extremely sexy swivel function and that never squeaks. They like to superimpose themselves into situations where I “overtake them” with brute - like showcases of piano practice techniques.

My clientele likes their men strong, ready to defend their honor at a seconds notice and they’re really into guys who can perform the “Cheers” theme song. They are ravenous for sensual “garage removal” and they can’t get enough of pictures where I “help with the chores without being asked.

They want the hottest, rawest, most explicit pictures of a man “listening” that they can get their trembling hands on.

And I’m just the man to give it to them.

So what do you think? Because when I hear it aloud - the answer is simple  

I’m Fiverr’s next top model. 

I like your confidence 🔥

• Like 8

Hi there, I am starting new here. I am really excited to be a part of this wonderful community. I am looking forward to starting a fashion modeling career on Fiverr. What I have seen so far, Fiverr tests patience a lot! I am here to hear all the successful stories and to know the hacks what keeps you motivated everyday! Love you all 💖

• Like 7

2 hours ago, alainaaurora said:

I like your confidence

I call it “aroma, body and flavor all in balanced light leaning medium strength, featuring notes of cocoa and toffee and topped with enough espresso to fill one of those office water coolers.” 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

She's looking for the one that starts with only and ends with fans.

I created a series of forum posts from the perspective of an “only fans” mentor who foolishly attempted to “help” other forum users with their “lack of gigs” by offering advice that would only apply to Only Fans “models.” That sprung from my repeated joking about the forum being my testing ground for new “only fans” career.

But ya know…

Since the great metric crash, that’s starting to look less and less like a morally reprehensible, detestably untalented, complete waste of being and more like a decent way to put food on the table.

All I’m saying is, don’t be shocked when my whole pitch about “catering to the bored 40 somethings who get turned on by a muscled brute folding the laundry” becomes a very real business model. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Serious content writing just got more competitive.

Friends. Colleagues. Leaders.
I implore you to reconsider your position on vilifying this young woman’s writing process.

Firstly, I’d place the balance of songs that I write in my pajamas somewhere around 80 percent.

Who are we to suggest how the muse will use us? Have you tried writing long form content in lingerie while posing towards an iPhone? Me either, but it sounds magical.

And for those of you thinking that this is some made up construction by a misguided seller desperate for sales … well boo on you. I dream of a world where underwear models routinely write concise content while partially nude. Why take away my hope? We all need something to aspire to.

We all deserve to dream. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, alainaaurora said:

A bit rude, but okay

You may find that rude, but he's right. When people come to the forum looking for answers that should be obvious, chances are they'll get straight-talking answers from established professionals who know how the platform works. 

If it's not obvious why people are asking to talk to you privately, let me try and help you out. Your gig image, specifically for your content writing gig, is inappropriate and provocative. You're modelling underwear on a bed. You are going to be contacted by some creeps attempting to take you off the platform. Put yourself in the shoes of a legitimate buyer looking for a content writer. They will be looking for someone who communicates their offering appropriately. You need a professional gig image relating to content writing with some examples of your writing work. Your image doesn't communicate anything about your writing skills. And what is your writing niche? Do you write about fashion?

Your fashion modelling coaching gig also directs people towards your IG account portfolio. There are certain platform links we are allowed to put in our descriptions. I'm not sure IG is on the approved list, but you can check this yourself by reading the Fiverr Terms of Service. But because you're advertising your services on Fiverr, put some of your portfolio images on Fiverr that relate to coaching. 

Generally, your profile bio and gig descriptions are too vague and don't say much other than you're flexible with what you can model, but your images don't communicate flexibility or variety. And while many sellers offer varying skills and gigs, it is jarring when they are wildly different. I'm not saying you can't be good at more than one thing, but you have to be smart about how everything looks together. With vague descriptions, no FAQs offering additional information and badly mismatched gig images, you will struggle to attract the right clients and build a good client base. 

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 7
  • Up 3