Do bulk of tshirts design

youssefezzouak5

There are 2 google translation gig, so… my question, Google is free to used. Why anyone will purchase your gig and translate using google translation?

Please don’t desperate for order.

And your background removal, is very bad. Clearly using online website/ app to do it. Your gig profile , arm and fingernail all disappeared,

• Like 1

There are 2 google translation gig, so… my question, Google is free to used. Why anyone will purchase your gig and translate using google translation?

Please don’t desperate for order.

And your background removal, is very bad. Clearly using online website/ app to do it. Your gig profile , arm and fingernail all disappeared,

ok thanks bro for your advice ❤️

please shut up you are always negative in your comments so please don’t speak

I am not negative in my comments I am just pointing out that you are doing things against TOS. If you do not want to remove your photos your GIG will be deleted as it brakes TOS of Fiverr.

And I do not speak, I type.

If someone posts Improve my GIG and using stolen artwork we always point that out so he can correct the images. That is not negative. That is helpful.

• Like 1

I am not negative in my comments I am just pointing out that you are doing things against TOS. If you do not want to remove your photos your GIG will be deleted as it brakes TOS of Fiverr.

And I do not speak, I type.

If someone posts Improve my GIG and using stolen artwork we always point that out so he can correct the images. That is not negative. That is helpful.

ok thanks for your advice

• 1 year later...

What beautiful work you have. I greatly admire the individuality of your work. I am also engaged in developing clothes design and having seen your work, I was pleasantly surprised by their originality. With your permission, I would take a couple of details of your work to myself to note. I hope you can improve your skills in this business and put your designs on sale because looking at your work, I see future professionals in this field. For more development of your skills, I would recommend them in the format of custom hoodies for men. I would advise you to go to a more specialized site than this forum, as posting your designs here will not achieve anything.