Fiverr Community Forum

Do buyers get in trouble when reported and/or blocked by sellers?

I like reporting and blocking buyers that demanded and got refunds. I wonder if there are any consequences for the buyers when this happens. Do they get an account warning? Are they suspended for a few days?

No clue. With CS as far behind as they are, it could take weeks for some complaints to be acted on, if at all. Manually tracking is the only way I can think of to check.

1 Like

Well, at least blocking works. I once had a guy who ordered four times and demanded a refund each of those times. After I blocked him, I never saw him again.

I don’t know 100%, however I reported plenty of fraudulent buyers and they are still active on the platform.

That being said, I can’t interact with them and they can’t interact with me anymore, so that’s what matters the most.

2 Likes

Yes, I love that. It’s too bad I usually report them after the damage has been done. There’s one exception, one guy kept asking questions after I told him to order. I got annoyed and decided to block him.

I’m also starting to wonder if some gigs are worth the trouble. Most of my gigs are trouble-free. Guy pays for headlines, I deliver headlines, I get 5-stars. So I love that gig.

One of my gigs always has one difficult buyer for every 5 or 10 orders, sometimes more. If there was no level demotions, I wouldn’t care, but at this point, I’m tired of getting demoted. I’d like to stay a level 2 as long as possible.

That’s why I’m considering deleting that gig. For those wondering, that gig is brand names.

1 Like