Do Buyers Patronize Africans

charles20bc

I don’t believe this happens here. Fiverr is a skills based network, not racial based network.

Yet, if you bumped into a buyer that did something that has a racial scent, I strongly urge to address customer support over & over so that they will pay attention & take care of the problem.

Hope this helped,

AdWordsAdvisor

I don’t believe this happens here. Fiverr is a skills based network, not racial based network.

Yet, if you bumped into a buyer that did something that has a racial scent, I strongly urge to address customer support over & over so that they will pay attention & take care of the problem.

Hope this helped,

AdWordsAdvisor

From my experience and that of others African in Africa, I discovered that the rate of our gig being bought is not the same with that of people of other nationality, that’s why most people usually lie about their location on their profile.

Our skill set matches the required level for a task but we are still snubbed due to location.

You might think this happens rarely, but I tell you it does happen.

From my experience and that of others African in Africa, I discovered that the rate of our gig being bought is not the same with that of people of other nationality, that’s why most people usually lie about their location on their profile.

Our skill set matches the required level for a task but we are still snubbed due to location.

You might think this happens rarely, but I tell you it does happen.

It probably has more to do with some problems with English grammar than anything else.

You joined on dec 2016 and yet you claim that the rate of our gig being bought is not the same with that of people of other nationality.. How did you come to that conclusion?? Did you compare your account with someone from another country who joined the same time as you?? I'm from Africa and my buyers come from everywhere else except Africa.. But if you like you can change your location to somewhere else and see if you get more sales 😕

I recently joined, but have been monitoring this site for a while now and what am saying is real.

I recently joined, but have been monitoring this site for a while now and what am saying is real.

Did you monitor all the account?? If not how many accounts did you monitor in order to come up with a conclusion?? Was my account one of them?? I already know many sellers from Africa and most of them are level 2 and top sellers, did you see their accounts too. In the end end your theory will remain only a theory because you don’t have proof… And btw if you change your location and make wrong sentence construction. I will know you ain’t from where you changed your location to. If you call me bro, brother, dear, sir etc. I block you asap… If you say you are from USA and then timezone says you are located in the middle of a pond, block that.

Hope this helped,

AdWordsAdvisor

A nationality is not a race. There are many races in Africa.

Did you monitor all the account?? If not how many accounts did you monitor in order to come up with a conclusion?? Was my account one of them?? I already know many sellers from Africa and most of them are level 2 and top sellers, did you see their accounts too. In the end end your theory will remain only a theory because you don’t have proof… And btw if you change your location and make wrong sentence construction. I will know you ain’t from where you changed your location to. If you call me bro, brother, dear, sir etc. I block you asap… If you say you are from USA and then timezone says you are located in the middle of a pond, block that.

If you say you are from USA and then timezone says you are located in the middle of a pond

😂

The racist card is played too often totally out of context these days.

Therefore here a prime example of a South African beauty.

And yes, they come in all colors. Black, white, light brown, dark brown etc.

2f87f224a4faec4c3ba857bf1502e39776c4e649.jpg

prime example of a South African beauty

Mario, you listen to Die Antwoord?

btw Yolandi’s true heritage is Dutch tho…

prime example of a South African beauty

Mario, you listen to Die Antwoord?

btw Yolandi’s true heritage is Dutch tho…

I even was in the mosh pit of one of their concerts. I love Die Antwoord and seen that their African slang has a lot of Dutch influences I actually understand what they are singing.

For me Yolandi is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. That face, swooooon!

I even was in the mosh pit of one of their concerts. I love Die Antwoord and seen that their African slang has a lot of Dutch influences I actually understand what they are singing.

For me Yolandi is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. That face, swooooon!

Poor little rat! 🐿️

mosh pit of one of their concerts

OT

Woaaaahhhh… Damn Mario, you do NOT come across the most pit afrikaans/dutch hip hop listening person. I am shocked… lol!😱

My Fav’s “Baby’s On Fire” and “Cookie Thumper” the videos are outta this world epic! 😎

mosh pit of one of their concerts

OT

Woaaaahhhh… Damn Mario, you do NOT come across the most pit afrikaans/dutch hip hop listening person. I am shocked… lol!😱

My Fav’s “Baby’s On Fire” and “Cookie Thumper” the videos are outta this world epic! 😎

Go to vimeo and have a look at their new video for “Fat Faded **** Face” NSFW!!! and to hot for Youtube.

I listen to a lot of different music. I am not easy to pigeon hole, luckily.

My favorite German band is Rammstein. Visited 2 of their concerts.

Mod Note: Please self moderate if you don’t want filters added. Fiverr allows users to be age 13 and up.

Go to vimeo and have a look at their new video for “Fat Faded **** Face” NSFW!!! and to hot for Youtube.

I listen to a lot of different music. I am not easy to pigeon hole, luckily.

My favorite German band is Rammstein. Visited 2 of their concerts.

Mod Note: Please self moderate if you don’t want filters added. Fiverr allows users to be age 13 and up.

My favorite German band is Rammstein

DU HAST! Indeed!😎

Archived