Fiverr Forum

Do Delivery Time Matter? 😕

Although I am never in a hurry, I often find myself filtering for delivery time of 24 hours when searching for someone on the main site. I guess I enjoy getting things fast even though I’m not in a hurry.

That being said, has anyone ever experimented to see if you get more orders on gigs with quicker turnaround? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Interesting, I guess it depends on the client’s views.

I did some experimenting 2-years ago, I got mixed results. When I started selling my gigs, I delivered 24-hours delivery in the basic package, and yep, I got more orders (3-4 extra orders a mo), but they were from impatient clients. Then someone on the forum recommended me to change my delivery time to a couple of days, the number of orders was slightly smaller, but I got different clients, which were more polite (I did deliver in 24 hours though). Now because of the volume of the orders in my queue, and because I get more complicated orders, it’s not possible to deliver super-fast.

IMO, if you are a new seller, the 24-hours delivery time can bring you more work, but if you are established seller, it would make a small difference.

:smile: I didn’t think about that. It makes sense that many impatient buyers would go for that.

I typically filter for 3 days or less when searching. When I buy from one of my regular seller, time is never a factor. I tell them to set for 30 days & deliver when ready.

I think the difference, for me, is I already know what to expect from someone I’ve worked with before. OTOH, I’m anxious to see what I get from someone I don’t know.

Yep, that’s true. Excitement is fun. Like now, I look forward to my next travel, and I like it to be tomorrow, but it’s going to be in a couple of months. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some regular buyers for which I deliver in 24-hours no matter what the situations. :slight_smile:

I’m a travel buff too.

I love sightseeing historical places, national parks and fun placed like anything in Orlando! :slight_smile:

Aww, that’s sweet. :heart:

Okay, I am going O/T.

My next trip would either be Malta, Barcelona or Vaxjo (small city in Sweden).