Do fiverr facebook pages help generate sales?

You tell me!

@Madmoo - Terrific advice. And I would agree with everyone here so far, it can be a great tool to help you promote if you put the time into it.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That’s good to know! I’m setting one up now, I was actually going to post fiverr gigs that I found interesting on there, I was thinking I’d make about 10% of my page focused on me. http://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/pages/Nrallstarsfiverr/373269636098645?ref=hl

Setting it up at the moment.

But is it works flawlessly?

Most everything will work for you if put effort into it, if your gig just lays dormant and no effort is put into marketing your gig then it will go nowhere

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Good! Guess I’ll just have to try. Since I have been on fiverr I have lost money trying to promote my gigs by buying others that promote mine.

Reply to @nrallstars: I almost got sucked into that in the beginning but then decided to strike out on my own and market my family tree gig the way I saw fit, I set up alerts to email me when blog posts were out there, and I also created pages on many different social sites to promote my gig and service. good luck

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Yes, see thats what Im trying to do.

Reply to @nrallstars: One step at a time, set up G@@gle alerts first, that is what I did

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Google Alerts? Tell me more.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Hahaha congrats on being the top poster by 3 posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @nrallstars: G@@gle Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant G@@gle results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries. yeah I stole that from their page

Reply to @tn5rr2012: How do G@@gle alerts help?

Reply to @nrallstars: Hahaha congrats on being the top poster by 3 posts

Thanks, @oldbittygrandma is probably doing something else at the moment (working on her gigs) but she will trump me tomorrow as I will be on the road heading back to TN

Reply to @nrallstars: They tell you about blogs, news article etc that are relevant to your gig

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Oh! Wow. That’s a great idea!

Reply to @madmoo: Thats what I plan to do, I just need to get some likes. Haha. I don’t even really care if it generates sales, thats just a bonus, I want to mostly use it to show off cool gigs I have found/bought.

Reply to @madmoo: I just purchased this: http://fiverr.com/creativeinarts/design-a-facebook-cover-photo-facebook-timeline-cover-photo-for-your-profile-or-page

waiting for a reply.

Reply to @madmoo: Haha, okay, I have the page up, but it’s not much

Reply to @madmoo: I’m probably going to wait to get the cover thing (Hopefully) and maybe something else to spruce up the page.