Fiverr Community Forum

Do Fiverr flag your gig without gig you warning?

Hi There,

i recently had a dispute with a buyer, and fiverr cancelled the order without any consultation or getting in touch. so i opened a ticket. Since then none of my GIG in that category is appearing in gig results.

so my question is: Does fiverr flag your account internally without giving you TOS warning. If that is so then how long does Fiverr keep it flagged. and what is the best way to do? i am in contact with old buyers and few order are placed with them also completed. but my gig is not available for new buyers.

please guide, Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

Please see: fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

1 Like

it says my gig is active, but when i search for it (and i have search through multiple tags) , i am not able to find it till very last page without applying any filters.

i did not received any bad ratings in 60 day, no order got cancelled and got 5 star ratings for all completed.

i am guessing a dispute with client is causing this all… thought?

Which is it?

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQ
. fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations

One order got cancelled due this , You can have a look on the main issue in this thread. please let me know if you ever encunter anything like this.

Gig not showing in results after a dispute and customer support not replying - #12 by yarasin

But this was in dispute and cancelled my Fiverr Customer Support and had no impact on my gig stats.

Duplicate: Gig not showing in results after a dispute and customer support not replying