Do Fiverr Reactivates a Disabled Account

Guest hamzamussy

Guest hamzamussy

what is your question actually ??

I mean, when Fiverr deactivate your account due to some of your mistakes, can it be reactivated?

Do Fiverr reactivates a disabled account?

Please let me know.

Do Fiverr reactivate a disabled account?

It’s very rare for Fiverr to re-enable an account. Sometimes it so happens that Fiverr mistakenly bans someone (even though they didn’t actually violate the rules). That’s the only situation I can think of where Fiverr re-enables an account.

when Fiverr deactivate your account due to some of your mistakes, can it be reactivated?

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Fiverr is very strict when it comes to rules/ToS.

@sk_sajib Happy B’day. 🍰

It’s very rare for Fiverr to re-enable an account. Sometimes it so happens that Fiverr mistakenly bans someone (even though they didn’t actually violate the rules). That’s the only situation I can think of where Fiverr re-enables an account.

when Fiverr deactivate your account due to some of your mistakes, can it be reactivated?

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Fiverr is very strict when it comes to rules/ToS.

@sk_sajib Happy B’day. 🍰

It’s very rare for Fiverr to re-enabled an account. Sometimes it so happens that Fiverr mistakenly bans someone (even though they didn’t actually violate the rules). Those are the only situations that I can think of where Fiverr re-enables an accoun

That’s can be happen only…Otherwise no chance…

Guest hamzamussy

@sk_sajib Happy B’day. 🍰

Thanks Hanshubar16, I appreciate your comment.

Guest hamzamussy

It’s very rare for Fiverr to re-enabled an account. Sometimes it so happens that Fiverr mistakenly bans someone (even though they didn’t actually violate the rules). Those are the only situations that I can think of where Fiverr re-enables an accoun

That’s can be happen only…Otherwise no chance…

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Guest hamzamussy

welcome…It’s better to start agian from the beginning

No, My account is fine. I just wanted to know so as to prevent my account from getting banned.

No, My account is fine. I just wanted to know so as to prevent my account from getting banned.

prevent my account from getting banned.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

• 1 year later...

Archived